Outdated EPPP Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Soon2bePsydoc

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to avoid buying EPPP if I can. I have materials that have been shared with me, but they are from 2015. Would those materials still work?

Members don't see this ad.

oh yes. without a doubt. you could almost certainly go far older than that and still be fine. Save your cash.

Reactions: 1 user
I am trying to avoid buying EPPP if I can. I have materials that have been shared with me, but they are from 2015. Would those materials still work?
I took my exam in 2018. My internship site bought us each a "Gold Package" from AATABS, which included practice exams, a workshop (which I didn't attend), flash cards, and online audio lectures. I didn't seem to really benefit much in terms % increase on my practice exams. I received hand-me-down audio lectures from 2007 and once I started listening, my % correct on practice exams shot up. I truly think this is what helped me to pass on my first attempt.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I had materials, some dating as old as 2011. Passed three weeks ago.

Hi,
I studied with PsychPrep materials from 2011 and I passed the EPPP early this week. The concepts and theories don't chance. Be careful with the material related to the DSM because that is certainly different. Some of the tests had questions of the DSM-III!!! But other than that, I was fine with those materials.

I passed the exam last week (yes!) and am selling my PsychPrep materials for $150 if anyone is interested. Please email me at [email protected]. I purchased in fall 2020 and always had the intention of selling so none of the pages are marked. Looks brand new and unused.

I passed the exam last week (yes!) and am selling my PsychPrep materials for $150 if anyone is interested. Please email me at [email protected]. I purchased in fall 2020 and always had the intention of selling so none of the pages are marked. Looks brand new and unused.

Ads go in the ad section of the website.