Overparanoid about pcat scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tryhardbitehard

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m just really anxious, but does anyone know what happens when a Pearson proctor tells you that they will have to report that you were wearing a bracelet or something into the testing room? This happened to me today, and I was still allowed to take the pcat. Also, the proctor wasn’t telling me to take the bracelet off — he just asked if I could and I said no because it was a Cartier love bracelet and I didn’t have the screw on me at the time 🙁 any response would be appreciated on what I should do! I’m not sure if my score will be cancelled later on or not but I hope they could tell my bracelet was just a bracelet and nothing else!
 
I’m just really anxious, but does anyone know what happens when a Pearson proctor tells you that they will have to report that you were wearing a bracelet or something into the testing room? This happened to me today, and I was still allowed to take the pcat. Also, the proctor wasn’t telling me to take the bracelet off — he just asked if I could and I said no because it was a Cartier love bracelet and I didn’t have the screw on me at the time 🙁 any response would be appreciated on what I should do! I’m not sure if my score will be cancelled later on or not but I hope they could tell my bracelet was just a bracelet and nothing else!
I believe you should be fine. Just tell Pearson if they contact you