PA Suggested Schools to Apply To

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

camilynn

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I'm in the midst of looking at PA schools to apply to this cycle, but would love some guidance on specific schools that I may be competitive for. I just graduated this May.
Stats:
Cum. GPA: 3.78
Science GPA: 3.64
Public health major, but I've taken all prerequisites with either an A or B.
GRE: 4 AW, 151 V, 150 Q
Work experience as CNA which is a little low.. at the end of August I will have around 200-250 hours.
8 years caregiving experience for disabled family member.
About 100 hrs community service, some research (20 hours), club officer for 2 years & combined about 100 hours shadowing PA and MD.

As of now I'm looking at Nova, Mount Union, FGCU, Thomas Jefferson & Barry

Thank you in advance!
 
Last edited: