Pacific dugoni , UCLA, UCSF, USC updates and app. status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi can u tell me ur stats

Members don't see this ad.

hey destinyy,
i got the same reply from UOP and for UCLA, email them writing your caapid id and ask if ur appli is complete, i guess they will tell u..... I did the same last week

Members don't see this ad :)
I send an email to UOP for my application status and this is their reply

Sorry, there is no immediate confirmation (email or phone) at this time due to the busy time of processing well over 600+ applications. We are expecting another record breaking year.

Email confirmation will be sent 3 weeks after the deadline. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Really...... i dnt know what to do. :mad:

Ohh god thats too much...

But they send an application complete email, were you asking about that or it was another thing?
Discussion is regarding this

"I send an email to UOP for my application status and this is their reply

Sorry, there is no immediate confirmation (email or phone) at this time due to the busy time of processing well over 600+ applications. We are expecting another record breaking year.

Email confirmation will be sent 3 weeks after the deadline. Thank you for your understanding and patience."

Discussion is regarding this

"I send an email to UOP for my application status and this is their reply

Email confirmation will be sent 3 weeks after the deadline. Thank you for your understanding and patience."

Yes, I've read that.. My question is what status we need to know after application complet?What do you expect them to reply? Is it about an IV?

Status about application complete, I didnt get it

hey destinyy,
i got the same reply from UOP and for UCLA, email them writing your caapid id and ask if ur appli is complete, i guess they will tell u..... I did the same last week

Hey adks19
I send that email with my caapid id only but i think now it is real close to deadline n they have to much stuff to do now so they send this reply to everyone. still i m thinkin to send them email again today. hope that they would not be irritate.:rolleyes:

hey destiny,
what response they are sending to everyone??
I was just saying that when last week I emailed to UCLA with my caapid id, they responded that application is complete, but this week may be its too late still you can try.

However, i emailed UOP in first week of july, they just respond as discussed earlier that they are busy and it will be conveyed 2- 3 weeks after deadline that application is complete......though then there is no use.

hey Dentist 86,
we didn't get application complete email from UOP may be because we sent appli after june , we are not talking about IV.

hey destiny,
I was just saying that when last week I emailed to UCLA with my caapid id, they responded that application is complete, but this week may be its too late still you can try.

However, i emailed UOP in first week of july, they just respond as discussed earlier that they are busy and it will be conveyed 2- 3 weeks after deadline that application is complete......though then there is no use.

hey Dentist 86,
we didn't get application complete email from UOP may be because we sent appli after june , we are not talking about IV.

I was a little bit confused, thank you for the clarification. Wish you the best of luck

hey destiny,

hey Dentist 86,

UCLA replied that application complete. But UOP again replied same.. :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
In the past, UCSF did not send out a generic application complete mail like UOP.
you will have to call / mail Mary Pham at the admissions office to confirm that your app is complete.

So is that the only means that they confirm application complete? How would we know if they have received the money order sent to registrar???:confused:

So is that the only means that they confirm application complete? How would we know if they have received the money order sent to registrar???:confused:

Maybe you can try calling or emailing the registrar

did anyone get application complete from USC?

As these schools are not emailing the application complete status before the deadline, if in case there is some document missing then would our application be considered as incomplete? I mean, I knw to avoid this we need to send the docs early but still if we have mailed docs before 2-3 weeks of deadline??

Can somebody please tell about USC that do they require score 75 each in 4 subjects in Part 1?

Can somebody please tell about USC that do they require score 75 each in 4 subjects in Part 1?

As such nothing is mentioned in their website and more over its is pass/fail from this year so I think it doesn't matter to them...

Hi Hereicomedds,
Once you are sure that they recieved both caapid and supplemental appli, you can just email them mentioning them ur caapid id......they will respond in few days probably or soon.

I called USC they require just PASS score.....
Can somebody please tell how to order WES report directly to USC like i should select OTHER option and then write address of USC as mentioned for sending supplemental packet or some other way?

Another thing about USC, no TOEFL requirement for permanent residents and citizens, only proof of resident of US.

Can somebody please tell me that USC doesn't have any application form to fill ?
Secondly, while sending WES directly to USC , OTHER option has to be selected and address same as for supplemental packet to be mentioned because i cudn't find that address in list.

plz reply. Thanks

I did the same thing. Pls help someone. Its already too late.

Can somebody please tell me that USC doesn't have any application form to fill ?
Secondly, while sending WES directly to USC , OTHER option has to be selected and address same as for supplemental packet to be mentioned because i cudn't find that address in list.

plz reply. Thanks

It is better if you call them directly... I ordered a copy to me and sent it along with others docs...

Thanks Girja, I called them they said they don't need if already submitted to caapid.

hey do we need to send WES report to USC...i only mailed them ece.....??

hey cn nebdy tell.....wats d correct deadline for tufts univ....is it 14 sept or 14 dec??

dec 14 is mentioned in program designation...columm of caapid application....but in the directory its 14th sept...checkout...i cald upon caapid dey say its 14th dec...nao m gna call tuft tmrw...

when was the first IV for UOP last year?? does any one know?

Last edited:
I got one that said received application for PASS program and to pay X amount of money . I was confused because USC's program is called ASPID , not PASS and application fee was enclosed with supplemental documents.

And you are right, they did not even take the time to send it to each one - just sent all mails together- you're supposed to pick your name out?!

Anyway, ignored it :)

Last edited:
Ok,so am not the only one to get it...Really confusing.

i cald dem n dey say we cn send it even fter deadline...

I got one that said received application for PASS program and to pay X amount of money . I was confused because USC's program is called ASPID , not PASS and application fee was enclosed with supplemental documents.

And you are right, they did not even take the time to send it to each one - just sent all mails together- you're supposed to pick your name out?!

Anyway, ignored it :)

Ok,so am not the only one to get it...Really confusing.

I also received the same email, very weird how do they disclose the personal information for other applicant, not professional at all.

I received it again,this time with just my name.

can anyone plz tell d advantages f being U.S citizen as an applicant to Upenn,buffao,USC,UCSF,UCLA,BU,UOP.

If they are not asking as a requirement then its not a criteria for admission.

I have received an email from UOP Saying the following

I would like to inform you that we are in the final stage of processing all the applications and supplemental documents for the 2013 IDS application cycle. With ADEA providing the IDS Office with the last few electronic deliveries of CAAPID applications on the upcoming Fridays, we will need to continue to sort and compile the mailed documents to process the applications. From now to Monday, August 27, 2012, we kindly ask that you limit your phone calls and emails to the IDS Office unless it is an urgent matter.

On Monday, August 27, 2012, the IDS Office will be sending every PACIFIC IDS applicant an email confirming your FINAL application status (COMPLETE – or – INCOMPLETE) and the receipt information of each supplemental document. Please check your email after 5pm (Pacific Time) on Monday, August 27, 2012.

As a reminder, the IDS Office can no longer accept any documents or updated documents/information after the deadline, Wednesday, August 1, 2012. Exceptions cannot be granted.

On Monday, September 10, 2012, the IDS Office will send you an email with an invitation status (Invitation Offered –or– No Invitation Offered) to the interview and technical examination scheduled for mid October.

Thank you for your understanding and patience during this busy time.

Sincerely,

Warren Chang
IDS Program Coordinator

University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
International Dental Studies Office
2155 Webster Street, #409
San Francisco, CA 94115
Tel – 415-929-6428

ADMISSION TIMELINE

Monday, September 10, 2012 – Invitation Status Notification
The IDS Office will send an email notifying ALL applicants of their invitation status to the interview and technical examination scheduled for mid October.

Mid October 2012 – Interview and Technical Examination
Only invited applicants will receive additional event information with the specific dates via the invitation email.

July 2013 – Matriculation
Accepted students to the IDS 2015 class will start on Friday, July 12, 2013.

That's a good relief, better than waiting everyday for an IV email

Does anyone have some information about their bench exam? What do they require? Please share any info, it would be helpful. Thanks

Last edited: