Pacific University DPT Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DonnyL

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!

I'm wanting to start threads for the schools I've applied to, to see what general trends are for people who have been accepted/waitlisted/denied/interviews etc. and any type of information people want to share!

Reiteration--this is for the current application cycle (started 7/1/2015)

Happy applying and good luck to everyone!
 
I applied last year and heard from them in late January. I was on the waitlist for an interview (mid-end of Feb.), but was not lucky enough to get one of the slots. I applied again this year, but again do not expect to hear from them until January. GOOD LUCK!