You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pacific University DPT class of 2024
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi! I got an interview invite on 11/13 for January. Good luck!Hi! Thanks for creating this thread. I am wondering if you've heard back regarding interviews yet? I know they mentioned early December, its still early ,but I'm excited to hear back!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow congrats! Jeez I haven't received any communications with the school. Was this the Oregon campus?Hi! I got an interview invite on 11/13 for January. Good
Thank you! And yes it was for the Oregon campus. My friend got an interview invite on 11/23.Wow congrats! Jeez I haven't received any communications with the school. Was this the Oregon campus?
Chriztefer
New Member
Hi thanks for creating a thread! I received an interview invite on 12/2 for January. Hope you do as well!
Fritzkreig
Full Member
When did you guys apply? I haven’t heard anything yet. Should I reach out?
I sent in my application on 9/23. When did you send yours in?When did you guys apply? I haven’t heard anything yet. Should I reach out?
Fritzkreig
Full Member
9/17.I sent in my application on 9/23. When did you send yours in?
Chriztefer
New Member
I applied on 9/30 but my application wasn’t verified until like 10/7 I believeWhen did you guys apply? I haven’t heard anything yet. Should I reach out?
just got an interview invite today! anyone know anything about their interviews go?
Fritzkreig
Full Member
I got the same email!
mmb_dpt
Full Member
So we're waitlisted? Has anyone actually been rejected? lolI got the same email!
dokatie2424
New Member
got that email too haha!I just got an email saying my app was still under consideration and they will let send out more invites if space becomes available. I'm assuming this means I'm waitlisted for an interview? Has anyone been rejected by Pacific yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats future DPT! What was your top choice?Just declined my interview. Got into my top school so I will be going there. Hopefully it opens up a spot to be interviewed. Good luck everyone!
Thank you!! You are next! My top was Azusa Pacific University in California.Congrats future DPT! What was your top choice?
W
What is your top school?Congrats future DPT! What was your top choice?
dokatie2424
New Member
Just got an interview invite Dec 21!