This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OThopefulF17

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview Feb 4th for Pacific and I was hoping to find out what exactly the writing sample entails/what to expect from the interview from those that have perhaps gone through the process at Pacific? Very much appreciated!
 
I have an interview Feb 4th for Pacific and I was hoping to find out what exactly the writing sample entails/what to expect from the interview from those that have perhaps gone through the process at Pacific? Very much appreciated!

I recently received an invitation to interview in March! I'm very excited, but nervous at the same time. Can you share what your experience was like?