Pacific University, Oregon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HelloPanda22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my apps here a while ago but I've only received the email saying they've received my LOR, pharmCAS, and supplemental application. No interview invites so far. Has anyone else gotten anything?

Members don't see this ad.

i received a email from them about they got my completed application,it will take up to 6 weeks to give me any respone. however, now it exceed 6 weeks. i still dont get any feedback!!!:(

i received a email from them about they got my completed application,it will take up to 6 weeks to give me any respone. however, now it exceed 6 weeks. i still dont get any feedback!!!:(

Don't worry; I'm in the same boat as you.

Members don't see this ad :)
didi you apply anyother school? got any interview?

I definitely applied to a few others and so far, 4 interview invites. I really wanted one from this school and one from UOP though.

Shall I tell everyone how many invites you've received so far? LOL :smuggrin: Why don't you share that piece of info with us? BWAHAHA
i only got 1 which is northstate. i apply most school in california, and only two out of ca. they r MCHPS and Pacific oregon. cause i dont have PACT.:)

i only got 1 which is northstate. i apply most school in california, and only two out of ca. they r MCHPS and Pacific oregon. cause i dont have PACT.:)

Did you apply early? I'm sure more Cali schools will offer us invites soon enough! :) Either that or wanttobepharm took ALL of the invites. hahaha

Did you apply early? I'm sure more Cali schools will offer us invites soon enough! :) Either that or wanttobepharm took ALL of the invites. hahaha
i am waiting for UOP, i think the western and LLM start the interview by 11. i did not apply USC and turo in CA. what are those interview school you get?

i am waiting for UOP, i think the western and LLM start the interview by 11. i did not apply USC and turo in CA. what are those interview school you get?

I didn't apply to Western or LLM but I did apply to Touro and one of my interviews is there. I am also waiting for UOP. The rest are out of state. :D

I submitted all the forms necessary and am now waiting for them to be processed. I think people will start hearing about interviews in October since interviews begin in November or at least that is what I remember reading on last years thread.

damn, make me feel bad. Only because I submitted my applications since the beginning of time. We will all end up equal.

Members don't see this ad :)
damn, make me feel bad. Only because I submitted my applications since the beginning of time. We will all end up equal.

If I don't end up with around your number of interviews, gimme your car as compensation. >:)

Hey guys. Just finished turning in everything for this school. Good luck in the process and hopefully we get some interviews soon!

I have already submitted my PharmCAS and supplemental application. Now, I'm waiting for their decision. Does anyone apply to any school in California?

I have already submitted my PharmCAS and supplemental application. Now, I'm waiting for their decision. Does anyone apply to any school in California?

Welcome to the waiting game. :) Yah, I think we're all applying to schools in Cali as well.

california schools sucks. I rather go to oregon, no sales tax ftw.

What schools are you applying to? I apply to 6 (3 in and 3 out).

I applied to nine. Three were in state and the rest were out. The ones in state: Touro, Northstate, UOP. So far, I've only heard back from Touro. *sobs*

I applied to nine. Three were in state and the rest were out. The ones in state: Touro, Northstate, UOP. So far, I've only heard back from Touro. *sobs*

im waiting for northstate too :( !!!!
seems like they haven't sent out any new invites lately...

Last edited:
im waiting for northstate too :( !!!!
seems like they haven't sent out any new invites lately...

When did you submit yours? I submitted mine pretty early and I thought I answered their supplemental app pretty well!

When did you submit yours? I submitted mine pretty early and I thought I answered their supplemental app pretty well!

I submitted pretty early as well.
but u have a lot of interviews already! :) I only have 2 so far :oops:

ah sorry i read it wrong, dont know whats wrong with me :(

From what I heard from students that's been accepted to Pacific U Oregon, their passing grade is ridiculous....I hope current students can chime in.

ah sorry i read it wrong, dont know whats wrong with me :(

From what I heard from students that's been accepted to Pacific U Oregon, their passing grade is ridiculous....I hope current students can chime in.

It's 90% on each test, just like Roseman.

It's 90% on each test, just like Roseman.

Yea that's what I heard too. Is Roseman a school?

Are you pre-pharmacy or a current student? Do you know any details on how well the class prepares you to take each test? 90% pass/fail cut off seems too high on the expectations.

I'm pre-pharmacy, but I've been researching both Pacific and Roseman since they're my top choices. Since they both work with a block system I figure they both work the same way. I read somewhere on the website for Pacific that 90% was their cut off. I don't know if anything else would be similar to what Roseman does though.

I'm pre-pharmacy, but I've been researching both Pacific and Roseman since they're my top choices. Since they both work with a block system I figure they both work the same way.

Oh I see.

Do you know any current students who can share their experiences with you in their classes? I have no had the opportunity to contact their admissions office to request a brief overview of their curriculum, perhaps other members here can share some of that information.

Those two schools are my top choices as well. I've heard the 90 % cut off is not too difficult to reach as long as you stay up with the material

Those two schools are my top choices as well. I've heard the 90 % cut off is not too difficult to reach as long as you stay up with the material

I figured if you are pursuing a professional degree, you would be studying everyday and for extended amount of time anyways.

I hope I get an interview, this is definitely a school on the top of my list.

I figured if you are pursuing a professional degree, you would be studying everyday and for extended amount of time anyways.

I hope I get an interview, this is definitely a school on the top of my list.

If you don't mind what schools are you applying to?

If you don't mind what schools are you applying to?

Oh I applied to quite a bit because I want to maximize the chance of me getting in somewhere. But by the look of it now....looking bleak.

I applied to USC, UOP, Western, Touro, Northstate, Midwestern, LECOMs, Pacific Oregon, MCPHS, Albany, Auburn, LIU, Utah.

Oh I applied to quite a bit because I want to maximize the chance of me getting in somewhere. But by the look of it now....looking bleak.

I applied to USC, UOP, Western, Touro, Northstate, Midwestern, LECOMs, Pacific Oregon, MCPHS, Albany, Auburn, LIU, Utah.

I've applied to 5 I hope I get in somewhere.

Roseman (Both Nevada and Utah)
UOP Oregon
Colorado pharmacy school
Midwestern (ARIZONA)

I took my PCAT on Sept 26th and all my supp applications are complete. I'm just waiting for the schools to get my PCAT so they will review my apps. I hope interviews are not too hard to get.

I only applied to five schools, I rather wait another year then go somewhere I wouldn't be happy attending.

Roseman (Vegas+Utah)
Pacific
Midwestern
Creighton

Yea I graduated and worked for almost couple years. I prefer the 3 year programs so I dont feel like I wasted too much time.

I hope you guys get interviews! Im sure it'll be good news for both of you.