Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is a 90% pass/no pass system. They do give you a lot of chance to pass. If you fail a block you can retake the exam on Monday.Im not referring to the naplex. I am referring to the pass/fail standard that they use as their grading system. I do believe that you must have at least a 90 % overall in each class in order to go on to the next class. I am pretty sure that it said 90% on the supplemental application. Whether it is pass/no pass I am still interested in the program, especially since it is accelerated.
I just had my interview on 11/10th and I really like the campus and the block system that they have. They said they will notified us within three weeks if we get accepted for not.
just got accepted!!!!! Good luck everyone