Pacific (UoP) and the Navy 4 year HPSP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Endoapp24

Do you feel lucky, punk?
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,

I've been fortunate enough to be admitted into the University of Pacific (a 3 year dental school), and I was wondering if it's still possible to convert a 4 year HPSP scholarship with the Navy to a 3 year scholarship? I'm willing to forgo the 20,000 dollar signing bonus provided I am able to convert the scholarship. I know this has been allowed in years past, but I was wondering if this option is still available?

Thanks for all your help!
 
Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

I've been fortunate enough to be admitted into the University of Pacific (a 3 year dental school), and I was wondering if it's still possible to convert a 4 year HPSP scholarship with the Navy to a 3 year scholarship? I'm willing to forgo the 20,000 dollar signing bonus provided I am able to convert the scholarship. I know this has been allowed in years past, but I was wondering if this option is still available?

Thanks for all your help!

What ended up happening with your scholarship/admission?