Pangaea WW Sign-ups

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know the drill. If you're going to be busy 😆 - I've made a designated area for you at the end of sign-ups. Do not sign up in the reserved areas. I'll hope to start by tomorrow, at latest, Friday.

Eurasia
1. [Reserved]
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7.
8.
9.
10.

Africa
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

India
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1.
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7.
8.
9.
10.

Africa
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

India
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7.
8.
9.
10.

Africa
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18.
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1.
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7.
8.
9.
10.

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.
13.
14.
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18.
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7.
8.
9.
10.

Africa
11. Ashgirl
12. Romoret
13.
14.
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18.
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7.
8.
9.
10.

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13.
14.
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18.
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22.
23.
24.
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5.

Americas
6. VetAsh2117
7.
8.
9.
10.

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.
13.
14.
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18.
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7. VetAsh
8. Cyndia
9.
10.

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13.
14.
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18.
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22.
23.
24.
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
Yay, thanks for starting another game!😀
I'll be slightly busy on Saturday and Sunday (I work those days and don't get to use internet at work) but I always check in before I leave in the morning, send in contingencies if necessary, and check in when I get home. I try to check in quickly over lunch, but that doesn't always happen. If that's going to be annoying for this game, feel free to move me or replace me with someone who is more active.🙂
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7.
8.
9.
10.

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13.
14.
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18.
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22. Gwenevre
23.
24.
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7. Chillbo
8.
9.
10.

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13.
14.
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18.
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22. Gwenevre
23.
24.
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
So many quick postings, I got ninja'd out 🙁 Think this has everyone..

Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7. VetAsh
8. Cyndia
9. Chillbo
10.

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13.
14.
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18.
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22. Gwenevre
23.
24.
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
1395630690444.jpg
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7.chillbo
8. Cyndia
9. Vetash
10. Lissa

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13.
14.
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18.
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22. Gwenevre
23.
24.
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7.chillbo
8. Cyndia
9. Vetash
10. Lissa

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13.
14. Flim Flam Man
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18.
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22. Gwenevre
23.
24.
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
Fair warning (If JDH shows up, he can just ignore this): I start my first rotation on Monday. Lynch me if you think I'm a wolf, but please don't lynch me because "OMG LIS IS PLAYING DIFFERENTLY HE'S NOT POSTING AS MUCH!" I will vomit on you.
 
Fair warning (If JDH shows up, he can just ignore this): I start my first rotation on Monday. Lynch me if you think I'm a wolf, but please don't lynch me because "OMG LIS IS PLAYING DIFFERENTLY
remember when you lynch him to cite this as the reason
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7.chillbo
8. Cyndia
9. Vetash
10. Lissa

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13.
14. Flim Flam Man
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18.
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22. Gwenevre
23. hedgie
24.
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7.chillbo
8. Cyndia
9. Vetash
10. Lissa

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13.
14. Flim Flam Man
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22. Gwenevre
23. hedgie
24.
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7.chillbo
8. Cyndia
9. Vetash
10. Lissa

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13.
14. Flim Flam Man
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19.
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22. Gwenevre
23. hedgie
24. epivetlove
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. [Reserved]
7.chillbo
8. Cyndia
9. Vetash
10. Lissa

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13.
14. Flim Flam Man
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19. 98cats
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22. Gwenevre
23. hedgie
24. epivetlove
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. Escalla
7.chillbo
8. Cyndia
9. Vetash
10. Lissa

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13.
14. Flim Flam Man
15.

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19. 98cats
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22. Gwenevre
23. hedgie
24. epivetlove
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
ah I think a lot of us will be busy so that should just be a given.... I have finals and this weekend I am headed to Ibiza with limited internet access to just my phone so I will post when I can
 
I'm prepping for finals and will try to be on as much as I can this weekend, I have a guest coming into town.
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. Escalla
7.chillbo
8. Cyndia
9. Vetash
10. Lissa

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13.
14. Flim Flam Man
15. Rojo

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19. 98cats
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22. Gwenevre
23. hedgie
24. epivetlove
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1


I was as productive as I could be I suppose. I do have a crapload of work and 3 manuscripts to write, so maybe some of you will appreciate with me not playing as much 😉

@Escalla :hello:
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. Escalla
7.chillbo
8. Cyndia
9. Vetash
10. Lissa

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13.
14. Flim Flam Man
15. Rojo

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19. 98cats
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22. Gwenevre
23. hedgie
24. epivetlove
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1


I was as productive as I could be I suppose. I do have a ****load of work and 3 manuscripts to write, so maybe some of you will appreciate with me not playing as much 😉

@Escalla :hello:
yay

production is overrated
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. [Reserved]

Americas
6. Escalla
7.chillbo
8. Cyndia
9. Vetash
10. Lissa

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13. nyanko
14. Flim Flam Man
15. Rojo

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19. 98cats
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22. Gwenevre
23. hedgie
24. epivetlove
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1


vacayyy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. SnS

Americas
6. Escalla
7.chillbo
8. Cyndia
9. Vetash
10. Lissa

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13. nyanko
14. Flim Flam Man
15. Rojo

India
16.
17. WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19. 98cats
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22. Gwenevre
23. hedgie
24. epivetlove
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1
 
Eurasia
1. devyn
2. LIS
3. dyachei
4. DVMD (feel free to move yourself if you're inclined)
5. SnS

Americas
6. Escalla
7.chillbo
8. Cyndia
9. Vetash
10. Lissa

Africa
11.Ashgirl
12.Romoret
13. nyanko
14. Flim Flam Man
15. Rojo

India
16. Brightimpressio
17. WildZoo
18. Mad Jack
19. 98cats
20.

Austr-arctica
21. Willow
22. Gwenevre
23. hedgie
24. epivetlove
25.

THE BUSY ONES:
1