Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got itCan someone sign me up for any spot?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
got itCan someone sign me up for any spot?
😀 Thanks WZ!@Mad Jack
This is WW. If you have any trust in anyone, you're doing it wrong.Oh gosh, going into a group where everyone has zero trust for me, this will be good 😛
stop lying every game. still wont be trust but wont be a gut reaction to lynch youOh gosh, going into a group where everyone has zero trust for me, this will be good 😛
I trust youOh gosh, going into a group where everyone has zero trust for me, this will be good 😛
You wanna be on the waitlist??Bah. Too slow I guess
*becomes Friday*We will start game Friday tentatively.
And I will be eating some of them and having to bake more.There's a lot of rolls to bake.
There's a lot of rolls to bake.
You wanna be on the waitlist??
@DocEspana
Crazier than an octopus doing a double backflip on a one-wheeled motorcycle while a Def Leppard cover band rocks "Pour Some Sugar On Me" with on-fire instruments in the background?!Gonna pass on this one. Life's crazy right now.
(the pains of moving home to save
)Perhaps you want a bland, half roll?I'm getting watched like a hawk for excessive SDN usage.(the pains of moving home to save
)
Hm.......I'll let you know.I'd like to play, if you can fit in one more
Rolls are in the oven 😀
No cinnamon rolls for you 😛You're pregnant?
Are signups still closed? I don't want to miss this one.

can we have a do-over?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.