-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Part 1 nbde
Started by archa
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
kasak said:HI Everyone, I am giving my part 1 exam in july.I have Kaplan notes,Decks &QP.Is that enough for Part 1?Do I have to read 2006 Dental Decks or is it ok with 2004?please give ur suggestions
Same problem with me !
I got DD 2004, but 2006 version has newer sections. Trying to get hold of the new ones.. can u let me know if u do ??
Good luck with ur studies.
archa said:Is Anyone Preparing For Part 1 In Exton Pennsylvania.i Would Like To Have Study Partners.
HI,
I'm in Houston. Started Part 1 prep just now. If ur interested in studying together, we can chat online ([email protected]) or i can call u up, whatever suits u best and we can go on from there.
Do let me know if ur interested. Hoping to be ready by june-july.
all the best
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yatan_dentist said:Same problem with me !
I got DD 2004, but 2006 version has newer sections. Trying to get hold of the new ones.. can u let me know if u do ??
Good luck with ur studies.
hey whose is this with my name? iam giving it in june. where r u from?kasak said:HI Everyone, I am giving my part 1 exam in july.I have Kaplan notes,Decks &QP.Is that enough for Part 1?Do I have to read 2006 Dental Decks or is it ok with 2004?please give ur suggestions
kasak said:HI Everyone, I am giving my part 1 exam in july.I have Kaplan notes,Decks &QP.Is that enough for Part 1?Do I have to read 2006 Dental Decks or is it ok with 2004?please give ur suggestions
Hi there is not a much difference b/w decks 2004 &2006.Only few general clinical ques r added which we can make up with kaplan's reference
hi,Iam giving in july.kasakreddy1 said:hey whose is this with my name? iam giving it in june. where r u from?
kasak said:hi,I dont have original DD but I have an electronic copy(I mean CD)
Is it 2006-2007 ? Is it possible for you to send me a copy ??
I'd really appreciate it. Will incure the posting expenditures.
thanks
C
currency
Hi archa,archa said:Is Anyone Preparing For Part 1 In Exton Pennsylvania.i Would Like To Have Study Partners.
I am in exton pennsylvania. My email ID [email protected]. I am also preparing for part I
tan_dentist said:Is it 2006-2007 ? Is it possible for you to send me a copy ??
I'd really appreciate it. Will incure the posting expenditures.
thanks
Sure
Hi, can you send me the 2006 version to me too?
thanks~ 😉
thanks~ 😉
moving this thread to the exams and licensure forums!
PREETHI said:hi kasak,
how ru? i am hyd toooo... where ru located in usa?
I m doin fine... how r things at ur end.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi am actually doing my exams in july and my dental decks is so obsolete like 2001, pls pls and pls can u send me a copy of the current DD u have?? i will cover sending cost . Am in Las vegas!!kasak said:Sure
u can reply me via my email at [email protected]
Jewel.
pLS JUST BE NICE AND REPLY EVEN IF U CANT SEND IT!! I need help!
Hi all,
I'm writing on the 17th of July. Can you pls put me in the group? My email address is [email protected], I prefer if you can MSN me. I'm in India, so the replies might be a little late.
From the dental decks: I've done 3 reads of DAO, 2 reads of Micro/Patho, 1 read of Physio, and just finishing biochem. By the end of the month I plan on starting my past year papers. Anatomy I haven't touched. Let me know where all of you are, and what you're studying.
Thanks
Jess.
I'm writing on the 17th of July. Can you pls put me in the group? My email address is [email protected], I prefer if you can MSN me. I'm in India, so the replies might be a little late.
From the dental decks: I've done 3 reads of DAO, 2 reads of Micro/Patho, 1 read of Physio, and just finishing biochem. By the end of the month I plan on starting my past year papers. Anatomy I haven't touched. Let me know where all of you are, and what you're studying.
Thanks
Jess.