Part 1 nbde

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

archa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is Anyone Preparing For Part 1 In Exton Pennsylvania.i Would Like To Have Study Partners.

Members don't see this ad.

HI Everyone, I am giving my part 1 exam in july.I have Kaplan notes,Decks &QP.Is that enough for Part 1?Do I have to read 2006 Dental Decks or is it ok with 2004?please give ur suggestions

kasak said:
HI Everyone, I am giving my part 1 exam in july.I have Kaplan notes,Decks &QP.Is that enough for Part 1?Do I have to read 2006 Dental Decks or is it ok with 2004?please give ur suggestions

Same problem with me !

I got DD 2004, but 2006 version has newer sections. Trying to get hold of the new ones.. can u let me know if u do ??

Good luck with ur studies.

archa said:
Is Anyone Preparing For Part 1 In Exton Pennsylvania.i Would Like To Have Study Partners.

HI,

I'm in Houston. Started Part 1 prep just now. If ur interested in studying together, we can chat online ([email protected]) or i can call u up, whatever suits u best and we can go on from there.

Do let me know if ur interested. Hoping to be ready by june-july.

all the best

Members don't see this ad :)
tan_dentist said:
Same problem with me !

I got DD 2004, but 2006 version has newer sections. Trying to get hold of the new ones.. can u let me know if u do ??

Good luck with ur studies.
ya

kasak said:
hey whose is this with my name? iam giving it in june. where r u from?

kasak said:

Hi there is not a much difference b/w decks 2004 &2006.Only few general clinical ques r added which we can make up with kaplan's reference

kasak said:
hi,I dont have original DD but I have an electronic copy(I mean CD)

Is it 2006-2007 ? Is it possible for you to send me a copy ??

I'd really appreciate it. Will incure the posting expenditures.

thanks

tan_dentist said:
Is it 2006-2007 ? Is it possible for you to send me a copy ??

I'd really appreciate it. Will incure the posting expenditures.

thanks

Sure

kasak said:
I m doin fine... how r things at ur end.
I m in San Diego, CA
hey kasak
where in san diego
i'm from the same place

kasak said:
Hi am actually doing my exams in july and my dental decks is so obsolete like 2001, pls pls and pls can u send me a copy of the current DD u have?? i will cover sending cost . Am in Las vegas!!
u can reply me via my email at [email protected]
Jewel.

pLS JUST BE NICE AND REPLY EVEN IF U CANT SEND IT!! I need help!

Hi all,

I'm writing on the 17th of July. Can you pls put me in the group? My email address is [email protected], I prefer if you can MSN me. I'm in India, so the replies might be a little late.

From the dental decks: I've done 3 reads of DAO, 2 reads of Micro/Patho, 1 read of Physio, and just finishing biochem. By the end of the month I plan on starting my past year papers. Anatomy I haven't touched. Let me know where all of you are, and what you're studying.

Thanks
Jess.