Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone out there failed twice and are trying to taking it for the third time....
I am scared out of my mind to take for the 3rd time and just wondering if anyone failed twice and passed the 3rd time or failed twice and failed again...
how did you guys study...i just ordered the kaplan books and hopefully they will help...i am trying to leave no leaf unturned
I am scared out of my mind to take for the 3rd time and just wondering if anyone failed twice and passed the 3rd time or failed twice and failed again...
how did you guys study...i just ordered the kaplan books and hopefully they will help...i am trying to leave no leaf unturned
what medical conditions we need to be throrough in....and please suggest topics...which I should study..reading previous post where they have been telling implants..anybody can u pls tell what in prostho and cons..and where to read medical insurances.....