Part 2 score reports

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just to let you all know, I took my Part 2 exam a couple of weeks ago on a Thursday and Friday, and then received my score report in the mail on a Friday one week after finishing the exam.

In the past the turnaround has been two weeks or so, but it looks like they are getting the scores out even quicker now. 7 days for me.

Members don't see this ad.

bro, how many days di you took the exam? im a little bit confused about how many days is the exam?:)

Hi,
I was just wondering what you thought of the exam..any topics from which there were more questions or something that was very unexpected.
How was day 2?
Hope you did well:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just to let you all know, I took my Part 2 exam a couple of weeks ago on a Thursday and Friday, and then received my score report in the mail on a Friday one week after finishing the exam.

In the past the turnaround has been two weeks or so, but it looks like they are getting the scores out even quicker now. 7 days for me.

i am planning to take my part 2 , any suggestions about preparation and all that stuff.

with thanks

akg

when you get the scores fast its because you didn't pass the examen and you don't go to the % scale. I order to go to the % scale you need a 55% or higher and you still can fall off with a total score of 73 or a 74, or pass with 75.

bansas wht u mean to say is tht Gavin didnt score good??..:rolleyes:

However,I feel tht is not the case .here..right GAvin?:)

when you get the scores fast its because you didn't pass the examen and you don't go to the % scale. I order to go to the % scale you need a 55% or higher and you still can fall off with a total score of 73 or a 74, or pass with 75.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say, but I got my results in less than a week after completing the exam and I did quite well.

I'm not saying that itsGavinc didn't pass his examen, I'm giving information my opinion on how (ADA) handles the examen prosedures