Part- 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

S vashishta

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone in Dallas, Tx needs NBD part -2 stuff plz send me a message ?
 
S vashishta said:
Anyone in Dallas, Tx needs NBD part -2 stuff plz send me a message ?


I also have part -1 stuff so if anyone is interested in getting it for free jus pm me , but it has to be some one from dallas since I dont want to take the head ache of shipping etc.
 
S vashishta said:
Anyone in Dallas, Tx needs NBD part -2 stuff plz send me a message ?
Hi,
I am not in dallas but i can bear all the cost of shipping, pls help me out with the part two stuff. I need them soon.
Thanx
rodent