part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

born_80

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi to all i have failed my part2 so i was wondering if any1 could suggest what all to study i did my decks and released papers mosbys too now what else to include.please lemme know asap

Members don't see this ad.

hi to all i have failed my part2 so i was wondering if any1 could suggest what all to study i did my decks and released papers mosbys too now what else to include.please lemme know asap

u have good collection for part 2 material ,just read it once again
Hard work is only key

How many times did you read the decks? And how many times the question answers? do let us know..

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,
that seems enough.
next time read the decks with all dental textbooks to help you understand the conepts.
it's difficult to score in Part II but it's not very difficult to pass either.
all the best,
no more study material needed
that would confuse u rather than help u.

can any body please guide me where to study for behavioral management and statistics from?I'm confused

Hi There,
i would advise you to be more focused on same material and do them very thoroughly.May be you are lacking here.Dont go for more study material and plus go through part2 threads in forum they are very helpful.Make sure you lay stress on topics which are favourite of NDBE and you will be all set.
:thumbup:

Hi There,
i would advise you to be more focused on same material and do them very thoroughly.May be you are lacking here.Dont go for more study material and plus go through part2 threads in forum they are very helpful.Make sure you lay stress on topics which are favourite of NDBE and you will be all set.
:thumbup:

thank you so much for replying.:thumbup: