Part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acrylic

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
im looking for a well motivated female study partner for part 2 i have studied with a partner before n i think its very helpful
so if soemone is interested lemme knw

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
im looking for a well motivated female study partner for part 2 i have studied with a partner before n i think its very helpful

can u plz tell me wht materials u have to start for part 2,,, what u need...
i want to write in 2months... i am short on time...

Hi

Hi
when are you planning to take your test. Let me know 'cause I want to take it by december. Are you in dental school right now?

i wish it was so easy that i could atke it in dec but its too much to be done by dec im a forgein tarined dentist so obviously i need to study alot as its been a couple of yrs since graduation...

im starting with decks n mosby

Members don't see this ad :)
i wish it was so easy that i could atke it in dec but its too much to be done by dec im a forgein tarined dentist so obviously i need to study alot as its been a couple of yrs since graduation...

im starting with decks n mosby

i am a foreign grad too and starting with mosby.....which year's decks are u studying? we can study together and discuss if u want to.........u can pm me

hi...
i am planning to take my part 2 exam in middle of nov....i am looking for study partner...i am doing in deck and question papers....if any one interested in serious study...email me to [email protected]

Hi

Hi acylic!!
I am also intrested to start preparation for part 2.....

hi...
i am planning to take my part 2 exam in middle of nov....i am looking for study partner...i am doing in deck and question papers....if any one interested in serious study...email me to [email protected]

Hi vgp. What materials do you use? Do you use Kaplan or Mosbey books? How long do you think long enough to prepare part 2? Thanks for sharing.