Part II exam

Started by ItsGavinC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ItsGavinC

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I'm studying for Part 2, and I can't help but notice that the older released exams (specifically the 93 exam) is noticeably easier than the compiled 98-05 released questions.

Anybody else experienced this? I'm almost wondering if the released 98-05 questions are questions that they tossed out due to poor wording, ambiguous questions, and downright incorrect answers.

The older exams make me feel great, but the new released items make me feel like crap. I don't suppose it matters much because I'm sure that the average student would do at least as bad on the newer compiled items.