Partying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if you actually pre-read chapters, actually show up to class, actually re-read every chapter, then you had better do well :)

Lol the point I was trying to make there was that the time it takes to pre read and post read makes it very easy to do well without all the stress and cramming. It makes for a very peaceful, party filled semester.

Members don't see this ad.

Lol the point I was trying to make there was that the time it takes to pre read and post read makes it very easy to do well without all the stress and cramming. It makes for a very peaceful, party filled semester.

Fair, enough, but I think it depends on learning style too. For some people, "studying too early" may not work.

Hey OP @neur0goddess , I partied a lot as a college student.

If you could party in high school and get good grades, you can do it in college. "Is 5 days a week realistic?" I dunno, can you party 5 days a week and still do well? This depends on you.

Final point - You will party as much in college as you want to. My advice : don't get caught doing something really stupid.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey OP @neur0goddess , I partied a lot as a college student.

If you could party in high school and get good grades, you can do it in college. "Is 5 days a week realistic?" I dunno, can you party 5 days a week and still do well? This depends on you.

Final point - You will party as much in college as you want to. My advice : don't get caught doing something really stupid.

Yea, the whole game really is time management. From Day 1 of the Pre-Med life. You can make time, and still do well.

How hard do you mean?
If you just mean 2ish hours and maybe a little more than a buzz 5 days a week, it's doable.
If you mean going all out and head pounding hangovers, then no.

How hard do you mean?
If you just mean 2ish hours and maybe a little more than a buzz 5 days a week, it's doable.
If you mean going all out and head pounding hangovers, then no.

Hmm, probably the latter thursday-sunday and the former during the rest of the week if I don't have other commitments. I definitely don't want to black out every night lol

Last edited:
Hmm, probably the latter thursday-friday and the former during the rest of the week if I don't have other commitments. I definitely don't want to black out every night lol
The former is not really partying tbh.
If you don't end up on the toilet and/or feeling like crap the next morning, you weren't partying.

Of course, this is my definition, not everyone's.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll probably go out once...every 3 months or so...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.