PASS E-form issues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UABDentist

keep on rollin
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My evaluator could not submit the form online multiple times. When PASS was contacted - they told her E-forms can only be submitted after July 15th.

Does anyone have their e-forms submitted yet??

Members don't see this ad.

UABDentist said:
My evaluator could not submit the form online multiple times. When PASS was contacted - they told her E-forms can only be submitted after July 15th.

Does anyone have their e-forms submitted yet??
I got one submitted June 20 another July 10 so I don't know what PASS is talking about :confused:

unless your doing something different...are you applying for round one (ortho) or are you applying for a later match date? (peds, omfs, etc.)

I'm applying to Peds and 3 of my eforms were submitted prior to July 1, with the final one being submitted July 5--so that person at PASS doesn't know what they're talking about, or your evaluator misunderstood.

That phase I and phase II stuff doesn't have anything to do with e-forms or the PASS application directly (only with application dates and matching).

Members don't see this ad :)
The evaluator said the form got through today but now it still shows up as IN PROGRESS on my application form @ PASS.

I guess I'd have to ask my evaluator to resubmit it(?) or does it take a while to update the submission status on there?

I have heard from others that it will show "in progress" for at least a week or so after PASS receives the evaluation.

the evaluation should be "saved" first then "submitted"... it's kind of misleading.. so tell your evaluator to make sure he/she submitted the form after saving it.
They've have submitted mine today and their status is "Completed"

hope this helps

Thanks for the tips guys. I will email them and let them know.

Good luck to you guys.