Feb 29, 2020
hi guys,
I'm applying on PASS for pedo.
How do i add my NBDE 1 and 2 scores to the website OR do i send it to the school individually?
How do i send my official dental transcripts? Do i contact the school first and have it sent over or does PASS have a request i fill out?


5+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2015
Dental Student
Most schools are okay accepting NBDE scores from PASS. You can send it to ADEA PASS from the ADA website. some schools may require you to send them scores individually, so check on their website.

For the official transcript, you usually have to fill in a form under PASS and then they give you a barcode number where you can online request your transcript from your dental school.
About the Ads