Passed exams... now how long till licensure?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MyShift

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I passed my NAPLEX and MPJE. The board of pharmacy of NJ just got my scores and updated their website. The last thing left is "board/committee approval". How long does that take?

Members don't see this ad.

I so wish I knew the answer to this! I passed my NAPLEX on July 2nd and NJ MPJE on July 15th and I'm still waiting for committee approval :(

Just wondering did you guys pay the fee for your licence yet? Not the application fee, but the $140 (I believe its this amount for 2 yrs) for the license? If so how did you guys pay, did you just send a check to the board or did they give you instructions on how to pay? I just finished my tests too but the only things unchecked are for the fee and board approval and I haven't gotten any letter or anything on how to pay.

Just wondering did you guys pay the fee for your licence yet? Not the application fee, but the $140 (I believe its this amount for 2 yrs) for the license? If so how did you guys pay, did you just send a check to the board or did they give you instructions on how to pay? I just finished my tests too but the only things unchecked are for the fee and board approval and I haven't gotten any letter or anything on how to pay.

I have the same question. Can you tell me what did you end up doing? How did you pay the fee of $140?