Jul 10, 2017
Status
  1. Pharmacy Student
Hello, I found out today that I passed the FL MPJE!
This was my second attempt so I just wanted to share my experience.
On my first try, I read over the UF powerpoints once, read the Nova pdf twice, and read some statutes. I failed but was pretty close to passing which was a bummer.
For my second attempt, I studied those same materials again and also read over the FL statutes and regulations for 2 weeks straight. On the day before my exam, I studied some quizlets and familiarized myself with the CS brand/generic names and their schedules.
When I was taking the MPJE for the first time, I honestly felt like I was guessing on most of the questions. On my second attempt though, I felt like I understood the material better.
I dont know if this helps anyone, but I just wanted to share my experience!

Mar 8, 2017
Status
  1. Pharmacist
So happy for you! CONGRATS! I am taking the FL MPJE on 8/23. I've been studying by using Seamon's review, the Pharmacist's Manual, Chapter 64b16-27, 465 and practice questions. Do you have any other suggestions that I should tap into?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads