Passed NAPLEX but failed MPJE

Started by Music_rx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Music_rx

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just found out that I failed Texas MPJE with a 73 :inpain:. I'm devastated. I can't believe my score. I was confident that I would pass. I read the Ultimate MPJE review guide cover to cover twice and did the practice questions on the back. I also attended the the expensive review session offered by the author of the book at my university. I made lots of tables and review notes for myself. While I was taking the exams I knew the answer to lots of questions and I had my doubts only about the "select all that apply" questions. I expected anything other than failure. I don't know what more I should have done to pass this exam.

Please for those who passed Texas MPJE I would appreciate any tips and resources. I really don't want to fail this again.
 
Last edited:
Hello Music_rx did you happen to retake the mpje exam yet? Hope u passed the second time around. I will be taking it in May and would appreciate any advice and tips. Thanks!