Passed PartII

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oscarbubbles

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all those who helped me thru this web site thank you So much. Part II is not an easy exam. Make sure you study alot and you are prepared before taking it. If you have any questions I can help any body out. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

For all those who helped me thru this web site thank you So much. Part II is not an easy exam. Make sure you study alot and you are prepared before taking it. If you have any questions I can help any body out. Thanks
hey thanks for offering to help. I m planning to take part 2 in a months time and m doing the decks, relesed papers, kaplan review and nbde part 2 first aid... i dont hv mosby.. u think those materials r enuf and any specific tips or topics i shud focus on... thanks

hey

congratts on passing:thumbup: . can u please tell me what materials u used.
is decks and released papers enough to get 78+. how many months did u study for. where did u get your part 2 material from.
Just cant get myself to sit and study like i did for part 1 :rolleyes:.

thanku so much

hi...congrats...my q is when we read decks,we are not able to solve all q's...i tried mosby too..so what to do

Members don't see this ad :)
hey

congratts on passing:thumbup: . can u please tell me what materials u used.
is decks and released papers enough to get 78+. how many months did u study for. where did u get your part 2 material from.
Just cant get myself to sit and study like i did for part 1 :rolleyes:.

thanku so much

ditto :D

Congrats!! What study materials are essential? I know decks are not enough.

What do u think about Mosby, Kaplan, or Dental Secrets?

Thanks!