This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bjamm

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been practicing with both, but it seems like CDP tests are easier than the bootcamp generators...which ones most similar to the DAT?!

Members don't see this ad.

In my experience, Bootcamp's PAT practice tests were closer to the real DAT overall (in some sections harder than the real test, but that was better preparation) while CrackDAT's PAT tests skewed a bit too easy.

Reactions: 1 user
I used both and they both have their ups and downs. Bootcamps's generators are way to easy imo. But their regular tests are good. And for CracktheDAT, they dont have as many features as bootcampbut I felt their tests were closer to my real DAT.

Reactions: 2 users
That's assuring to know "Crack The DAT" was more reflective and closer to your real DAT PAT. I've been preparing with their tests and generators and have seen increases in my scores already. Feeling super confident for the big day!

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been practicing with both, but it seems like CDP tests are easier than the bootcamp generators...which ones most similar to the DAT?!

bootcamps PAT section is harder than CDPs but it prepares you better for the real thing because you will be used to seeing it from bootcamp.

also the generators are a great way to work up your skills thats what i did