Path and SoCute are in our rearview mirror...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the new page!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes! It's mine. Mwahahaha!

Members don't see this ad :)
Well you got it!

untitled-1.jpg

F Gore throwing up the U!

At least we have something will.. along with our harvard-esque med school education!

did socute and todd leave us again...at the same time? those sdn relationships....

Now it is Alex Smith, F Gore and no WRs.. but you have Vernon Davis!

I think my cold is close to clearing up. I will make my return to the gym tomorrow. I was looking at some pics from the last 4 years. Need to get back to my fighting weight.

Well.....strangely....I'm no longer stressed......

Now it is Alex Smith, F Gore and no WRs.. but you have Vernon Davis!

Who was injured for most of the season. I was very pleased with them this past year. I'm hoping we can build on it for once.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh and now you guys blew 80 mil on Clements.. BAD DECISION!

I left for a little. Still doing homework. Don't tell her I said this, but SoCute's easy to please if you know what I mean. *hint, hint*

Just kidding SoCute, please don't make me sleep in the doghouse.:p

Who was injured for most of the season. I was very pleased with them this past year. I'm hoping we can build on it for once.

Yeah but he is a freak. You have NO WR talent though.. thats not good. Oh and you lost your OC.

I found this.. thought you chuck norris guys would like it..

"Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe."

easier to pad with pics.. doesnt require thought.

Always good to know they exist!

Yeah but he is a freak. You have NO WR talent though.. thats not good. Oh and you lost your OC.

Yeah...WR is where we've been weak since TO tore the team apart. He has a mouth and attitude, but the guy can play.

How much did they sign Clement for? We finally have money and can use it...but not all on one person.

SoCute is going to miss out on another thread closure due to her not liking my avatar and ignoring me.

SoCute is going to miss out on another thread closure due to her not liking my avatar and ignoring me.
I would rather know that it is happening, rather than just suspecting it. That eased my mind a lot. :)

Well DKM...congrats again!

Been lurkin' and workin'. Thanks for asking.

Going to Germany for a meeting next week. Will actually be in Munich on Match Day. My chair asked me how to reach me, if "God Forbid" we failed to fill for the first time ever. I pointed out that noon in El Paso was about 9 pm at the Hofbrau Haus. All she would need to do was call, I'm sure I'd give here cog. . .uh . . .intelli . . .gut advish.

Haha! I call you grandpa and I get away with it?

Yeah...WR is where we've been weak since TO tore the team apart. He has a mouth and attitude, but the guy can play.

How much did they sign Clement for? We finally have money and can use it...but not all on one person.

80 mil...

It's a mind-boggling eight-year, $80 million deal, with $22 million in guaranteed money, and it makes Clements the highest-paid defensive player in NFL history.

reason so windy small.JPG ...hopefully this works

Not the nicest.. and i hate the gators more... but...

FSU.jpg

I left for a little. Still doing homework. Don't tell her I said this, but SoCute's easy to please if you know what I mean. *hint, hint*

Just kidding SoCute, please don't make me sleep in the doghouse.:p

Dude...you are SOOO busted. Not even the doghouse for you tonight.

Are you at least going to allow a blanket?

only a few more before fetus or another person has to create a new one!

Wow...I'm proud of us for closing this thread tonight. Strong work!

Jeebus...I'm dissapointed with my team now. The York family has been known for being "cheap," and now they blow money on this guy.

They need DB help. they also dropped a few bucks on Michael Lewis. They needed to drop money on WR help though..

Status
Not open for further replies.