Path is in our rear view mirror part 02

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it bad that now that I've put all the effort into a lit review for a journal article, that I have zero drive to actually write the damn thing? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

sup peeps. getting done with some work. it is amazing how far behind you can get with life.

Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day, even if it is the most over-rated holiday ever. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I worked. and my wife didnt care one bit. Now for b-days and anniversaries we have a difft story!

I worked. and my wife didnt care one bit. Now for b-days and anniversaries we have a difft story!

Word to yer muther on that one! Speaking of which, hubbie has a birthday in five days. Better get on that...

Mine was great with the GF. Heading snowboarding for three days tomorrow night. Can't wait. I love 4th year and being on radiology.

such a productive day. just had lunch.. then to the gym in 60-90 mins.

Then more errands and studying. Woo hoo!

This one's for ST...28 days!

BTW...we should really try to get this thread shut down TONIGHT!!!!

Im quite displeased with this new 1K rule..

Members don't see this ad :)
i love our politicians.. what a waste of money the past few groups have been

I want it closed down tonight b/c I want be here for three days starting tomorrow.

I want match day to finally arrive already!

I wore my contacts for the first time in months. It feels really good to take them out and wear glasses right now.

When i got a job i got eye insurance. my new contacts are better but still not as comfortable as wearing my glasses. Perhaps Lasik is in my future.

time to start studying again.. yuck! In service is annoying.. I just dont want to embarass myself.

My boxer puppy sleeps on her back on the bed in between my gf and I with her head on the pillow like a little human.

I wouldn't mind it so much if we had a bigger bed, but we'll be getting one when we move!

Does anyone remember Gen Chem being so freaking hard. I'm trying to help my gf with it and I can't figure some of this crap out even though I know I knew it 9 years ago. Goodness, 9 years ago....I feel old.

My beagle is the cutest thing ever. :love:

Been away from the forums for a while (lurker anyway), but back pre-match. Just wanted to lend a hand on this issue as I, owning the number one rated cutest beagle in the universe, am practically an expert. Tea, your beagle is likely very cute indeed, but is only possibly the number 2 behind the established champ (see attached photo). I see this kind of confusion all the time with other beagle owners so no need to apologize.:)

Attachments

• DSC00258.JPG
    DSC00258.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 86
true, the lying on back thing is good. your dog has game.

It would seem that all of my photo ammunition for a dog cuteness battle resides on my girlfriend's computer. Still, was your dog a finalist for the Old Navy mascot replacement search?

It would seem that all of my photo ammunition for a dog cuteness battle resides on my girlfriend's computer. Still, was your dog a finalist for the Old Navy mascot replacement search?

Ha.. he wouldnt degrade himself to such a thing. He is so cute they thought of using him as the new gerber baby!:D

Right...

Sammagnetweb.jpg

Is this it?

is that a dog?:eek: that thing is intense.

I thought there was a race to 1K...what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.