Path is in our rear view mirror part 02

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do it!

Members don't see this ad.

No, but only because Bella the Bluetick Beagle was never entered.

well, after over like 75k dogs were entered into the contest that ended almost 1 year ago, I still haven't heard a rejection (kind of like my application to Cincy's EM program). I take that to mean that I should be getting word any day now that Rudy is the next spokesdog. I can see it now, a lifetime supply of drawstring pants! Come to think of it, maybe Cincy is about to invite me to interview too.

maybe i should go ahead and make up my mind about my rank list.

Members don't see this ad :)
There will be no more talk of rank lists. I have mine set but I'm not certifying it until tomorrow so no more talk of rank lists!!!

You should certify tonight...what if there is some massive computer fowl up and you don't...you won't be in the match. :scared:

And my 15 year old doxie is the cutest. He once stole my double quarter pounder with cheese and ate it...only for me to find him licking his lips and burp as I scolded him.

My cousins have two pure bred bulldogs (just got the female earlier last year). They will breed them next year and I'm first in line for one. :D

Did someone say cute dog?

Picture028.jpg

There you go with the evil again. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm using this to scare people into at least certifying one list so they're in the match. They can change it as many times as they want after. I'm just being a good friend. :D

Wow...Entertainment Tonight just showed a guy that weighs 1000 pounds.

Members don't see this ad :)
I may be one of the few people that still watches Survivor.

I have a message from SoCute. She says that if we kill the thread tonight without her, she will kill us. :scared: :eek: :scared: :eek:

Which of course means that we have to kill this thing tonight.

I have a message from SoCute. She says that if we kill the thread tonight without her, she will kill us. :scared: :eek: :scared: :eek:

Which of course means that we have to kill this thing tonight.

:laugh: She thinks we're gonna wait until she's done to finish this? Ask her what she's going to do? Kick me in the shins? :D

All 80 pounds of her! :D

So what should we call the next thread?

I like that name...it's got my vote. I guess since Fetus is the grand daddy of this thread, he should have final say. But we could overule him! Mwhahahaha.

I have messages.

Drill-- she says that she may be short but she can still reach certain sensitive areas. Get a cup.

SolidGold-- she said it's 100lbs, thankyouverymuch.

And then she said that she really is going to study path now. Raise your hand if you believe her.

*crickets*

I have messages.

Drill-- she says that she may be short but she can still reach certain sensitive areas. Get a cup.

SolidGold-- she said it's 100lbs, thankyouverymuch.

And then she said that she really is going to study path now. Raise your hand if you believe her.

*crickets*

:laugh: Account on hold my arse. Someone isn't studying like she should be.

OK....time to restore some more cute things to this thread to balance that out.....

Your dogs are all cute (except Fetus') but my Pig is cuter:
thepigindadshat.jpg

yaypig.jpg

Picture273.jpg

Picture173.jpg

I think the new thread should be called "SoCute is AWOL and Path is Eating Our Dust...."

Whatever the title, SoCute should be a part of it seeing how she is threatening us.

I actually wasn't going to post tonight but then I saw SoCute's message.

Let me be the one to bring it down!

Pick me, Pick me!!!!

Take care,
Jeff

Damn, only 993.

Let's try again.

Pick me, pick me!

Take care,
Jeff

Damn, only 995.

Let's try again.

Pick me, pick me!

Take care,
Jeff

Damn, only 996.

Let's try again.

Pick me, pick me!

Take care,
Jeff

We might have waited had SoCute said nothing. Actually, I take that back...I don't think we would have waited for SoCute regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.