Pathoma or Goljan for the car

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deecee2DO

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys for those of you who have taken step one and have done really well if you did use audio studying while driving would you recommend listening to Pathoma or Goljan audio? I want to maximize my time studying while in the car since I drive a fair amount. This is not a substitute for my normal board studying just figured if im driving and doing nothing might as well be productive. Ive heard Goljan is a little outdated

Members don't see this ad.

Pathoma if you want to fall asleep and crash your car. Pappi if you want to remain entertained and learn to integrate concepts.

Reactions: 15 users
Goljan. B&B was pretty good too suprisingly

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Goljan all the way. Effective and entertaining lectures and there are just some things you will never forget. Cryptococcus!...Pigeons!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
The problem with goljan is the audio quality is ****. Really wish the audio could be remastered

Reactions: 1 user
The problem with goljan is the audio quality is ****. Really wish the audio could be remastered
It is pretty **** but Goljan is funny af and I love how he integrates everything. Hes genuinely really good just wanted to get everyones opinion on what was better since I was hearing some people in the past talk about how its outdated. Sattar is a god but like posters above said he would be pretty boring to listen to in the car. Might as well get a few “BIG time big time big time BIG time boards guys” in there while driving

Golijan is on spotify (ease factor) and pretty entertaining.

Reactions: 2 users
Goldaddy 100%
Pathomas visuals And drawings are helpful for me so i prefer watching the videos

No way? That would’ve been such a game changer if I knew that haha

Literally until like a week ago I was putting them onto my phone and deleting them after and it was such a hassle then someone was like "you know those are on spotify right"

I loved Goljan. I never did any audio but in terms of content, Goljan is more in depth than Pathoma. Pathoma is more like bare bones. Goljan gives you more information and is more comprehensive, though by necessity it's much longer.

I loved Goljan. I never did any audio but in terms of content, Goljan is more in depth than Pathoma. Pathoma is more like bare bones. Goljan gives you more information and is more comprehensive, though by necessity it's much longer.
I drive back and forth from school 1x per week which is about an hour and half each way. Literally goljan the entire time. its incredible how well he teaches and how painless it is especially since its audio. When I listen to him in the car after doing BnB and Qbanks just to review it makes everything stick so much better especially since he integrates. Love goljan