Paying for UNECOM secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Iceageheatwave

RiniMonster
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Question to those of you who applied to UNECOM. i submitted my application last week and wanted to pay over the phone today. Does anyone know where i can find the number to call and pay? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

call the admissions line-then they transfer you to student accounts to pay...
good luck.
check out my picture thread for pics of UNECOM.

dave

well, nine days later and i still have yet to pay for this thing, i really dont know why. Its been about two weeks since ive applied there and i live out of state. 23 mcat and ~3.3 sgpa and ogpa...should i call them and pay by phone or am i wasting my money

Members don't see this ad :)
207-602-2357

your welcome

that number didnt work for me, I used 207-602-2457.

Thats strange, b/c I used that number (2357 not 2457) on monday and it worked fine. I got this number off the pdf attachment you get when you do your unecom secondary. So I apologize if it didnt work, but thats the number I used.

Thats strange, b/c I used that number (2357 not 2457) on monday and it worked fine. I got this number off the pdf attachment you get when you do your unecom secondary. So I apologize if it didnt work, but thats the number I used.

thats the number i decided to use. it worked; thanks.

Yeah for some reason when I called I got a message saying it wasnt in service. I got the 2457 number from searching around their site.