1. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Studying for the DAT, GRE, OAT or PCAT? Test Prep Week Exhibitors are here to help!

PCAT issues with PharmCAS??

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by cw5711, Aug 30, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. cw5711

cw5711

Jul 6, 2017
    Hi everyone,
    Is anyone having trouble with their PCAT scores appearing in PharmCAS? I took the test in July. My official scores only show when I download the PDF version of the application. However, the written section is blank. Also, when I go to the 'check status' tab of the application, it does not show as being received, or show up at all for that matter. I emailed PharmCAS and they have yet to respond. I saw a couple other people were told to resend their scores from Pearson. Has anyone done this and if so, did it work??

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Vermicularius

Vermicularius

Dec 18, 2016
    Unfortunately, i don't believe it has worked. By this time, they should have received my newly sent scores but it still has my writing score as blank. I guess we'll just have to contact our programs to let them know what is happening. I'm applying for early decision, but if it doesn't get fixed by tuesday, then i suppose i get effed.

4. breezie88

breezie88

Jun 7, 2017
    When I emailed Pharmcas about this, it turns out they had my scores and it just doesnt show up.

5. breezie88

breezie88

Jun 7, 2017
    Do you see an option for early decision under the add program tab? This new platform doesnt show that as a selectable option on my end and pharmcas hasnt responded to me.