PCAT Scores Input Error!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vermicularius

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I had taken my PCAT on Jan 17 and did well compared to the standards and averages of the school i'm applying too. I requested the scores be sent by Pearson to PharmCAS and after about a week, they were in. However, my WRITING SCORE was not! PharmCAS had left my writing scores blank and when i asked about it the first time, they sent me a screeshot of my scores on their end and it had a score of 0.0 , but they said that the scores might be taking a while to be received which was odd since the scores come all at once... After stressing about it and waiting for answers, all they would do was send me a screenshot with "We have received your scores" captioned. So when i called PharmCAS the second time, they said it might be an error from Pearson (like they did not send it). I called Pearson and they essentially said that PharmCAS was trippin' because they for sure sent all scores. Pearson told me to insist PharmCAS to either enter them manually or re-evaluate the scores. PharmCAS then told me that it is impossible for them to enter them manually because the system automatically scans the PCAT transcript and enters the scores -nothing is done manually nor, is there like a "edit" option. But he assured me that this has happened to many people (random scores missing) and that we just have to resend the scores (yes, pay again to have Pearson send the scores). My Question is: has this happened to any one else and did you resent the scores? App. deadline is Sept 5 and if resending the scores doesn't work then i'm screwed...

Members don't see this ad.

If you know your writing score now, email each of your schools a BRIEF email saying there was an error importing your writing score to PharmCas so it's showing up as a 0. Mention that PharmCas is working on fixing the issue. Include your name, PharmCas ID, DOB, and attach screenshot of your writing score from Pearsons website. Make the subject "Applicant - YOUR NAME, PCAT Writing Score Error"

Make your email less than 7 sentences if you don't want to annoy them.