PCAT Scores to PharmCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Vermicularius

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My official Jan 17 PCAT scores have been posted to pharmCAS, however, my writing score has not. Am I supposed to somehow send my writing score separately or will the unofficial score suffice??
 
My official Jan 17 PCAT scores have been posted to pharmCAS, however, my writing score has not. Am I supposed to somehow send my writing score separately or will the unofficial score suffice??
You took it in January and it was just posted?? I'm curious, because I took mine on July 18 and I'm still waiting for it to be posted on pharmCAS. From what I gathered, your writing score should be send on its own without you doing anything.