PCOM Adcom Meeting, Late February

Started by MaximusD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Damn, I was hoping you'd say Florida or California. I'm from Jersey so that probably means I wouldn't have received anything either.

Situation (for the curious/perplexed): I'm in Philly, no ones at my home in Jersey. I'm so close to getting in my car and going.
 
Lets talk about anxiety, I sent in my PCOM secondary and it arrived there on Thursday 3.1.07! I wonder what my chances are.....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Damn, I was hoping you'd say Florida or California. I'm from Jersey so that probably means I wouldn't have received anything either.

Situation (for the curious/perplexed): I'm in Philly, no ones at my home in Jersey. I'm so close to getting in my car and going.

haha nah i wouldn't do that if i were you. i'm pretty close to philly and haven't heard anything so i would say wait till atleast monday or tuesday then make the drive! :laugh:
 
Hey guys, I got my acceptance today. It got sent to my home address in wilmington, delaware...in case anyone was trying to figure out a timeline for their letters. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys come fall!
 
hm. haha i guess i just live in an area where the USPS just works really slow. haha just kidding. I'm sure i'll receive mine on monday then! 😀
 
You just want me to come play doubles ping pong with you haha

out of curiosity why does your sig say MS1 but then say you will be an OMS-II?

Undecided about which abbreviation to use?

hahaha I didnt even notice that! I think I put MS1 down before school started.

Since then, I've been brainwashed to use OMS whenever I designate which year I am. 😎
 
good luck you guys! i'm hoping everyone gets good news in the mail tomorrow! :luck:
 
Good luck to everyone. Looking forward to see what happens!

By the way, I'm a fellow Penn State student as well and Friday was one heck of a day. Gotta love "State" Patty's Day
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying not to let the stress of waiting for PCOM get to me but I find myself waiting for this day to be over so that tomorrow will come. Not a usual feeling when one has the week off for spring break🙂

I hope tomorrow brings better news
 
So Max now i'll whip your A$$ in Ping Pong. I let you win during your interview day, to give you hope and confidence. 😀
 
Got the acceptance letter today 🙂 🙂 🙂

PCOM Class of 2011!

Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you!

WOOT!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I AM SOOO FREAKIN HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I would use the clapping hands icon, but I can't get it to load on my dial-up connection. YAY!!!! 😀 👍 😍
 
I am rooting for you. I know EXACTLY how you feel.

haha congrats. i'm not thinking waiting this long for a letter is a good sign. hahaha oh well. hopefully i'll get notice either which way soon enough.
 
congrats max!!! glad that all the waiting was worth it!!!!!!!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got my acceptance letter today too! PCOM class of 2011!! 😀
(hope the rest of ya'll still waiting hear good news too)
 
Got my acceptance letter today too! PCOM class of 2011!! 😀
(hope the rest of ya'll still waiting hear good news too)

haha this is very disconcerting. hopefully, i'll receive mine tomorrow. Better not be a waitlist! hahaha
 
haha congrats. i'm not thinking waiting this long for a letter is a good sign. hahaha oh well. hopefully i'll get notice either which way soon enough.

If it means anything, I got my hold letter on a Saturday and got my acceptance letter on a Monday (both after Tuesday adcom meetings)... I don't think that the day necessarily means anything. I'm sure you'll get something tomorrow..
 
haha this is very disconcerting. hopefully, i'll receive mine tomorrow. Better not be a waitlist! hahaha

Seriously, we NJers better come up big for this wait time. I can't believe you even said the word "waitlist."
 
Got the acceptance letter today 🙂 🙂 🙂

PCOM Class of 2011!

Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you!

Welcome on board Max!!!!!!!:clap:
Good luck to the rest of you as well I am keeping my fingers crossed.
 
Got my acceptance letter today too! PCOM class of 2011!! 😀
(hope the rest of ya'll still waiting hear good news too)

Congratulations to you too!!!!!!!! I can believe I am late on the good news... b/c of studying for this morning's exam. Well better late than never👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
since December. I hope I find out soon. 🙂
I am already accepted at PCOM-Ga, so either way i will be at a PCOM. 😀

Congrats to those who got in on this cycle!
Marcia