PCOM Biomedical Sciences 2019-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ah! I just got my acceptance letter in the mail. I’ll be attending as well :)

Application complete April 3
Accepted April 12 (letter dated April 9)
Congrats!!!

Members don't see this ad.

How do you submit your tuition payment?? is it under gradcas? I never got a confirmation email or a link?is it in your email?

Members don't see this ad :)
For the science gpa that is calculated it is calculated like how allopathic medical school calf gpa including all retakes and math science or how pcom calculus their science gpa

how do you get access to myPCOM? Do they send you an email with that information? I can't seem to figure out how to log in

how do you get access to myPCOM? Do they send you an email with that information? I can't seem to figure out how to log in

Have you submitted your deposit and technical standards form? I think they'll send us more information after processing those two things.

Found this:

What kind of technology services does PCOM provide?
All PCOM students receive an email account and access to myPCOM, PCOM's web portal. You will receive your email and myPCOM access information when you receive your New Student Booklet.
Learn more from Information Technology Services' new users page about setting up accounts and computer recommendations.
For further information about technology at PCOM, please visit the ITS at PCOM.

Have you submitted your deposit and technical standards form? I think they'll send us more information after processing those two things.
I sent everything in! I just didnt get notice of my email or password. Idk if anyone else got that information?

I had a completed app sometime in late March. Still no word. Thankfully I applied elsewhere and I got accepted. Congratulations to all the people who have been accepted .

Reactions: 1 users
First post on here (lol). But I am applying to this program next cycle and I was wondering for the people who got in to GAPCOM this cycle, if they could share their stats with me! Thanks!! I am slightly worried about my stats lol

Reactions: 1 user
How long did it take them to update everyone’s info on the application summary? I originally emailed my MCAT official score report on 4/1 and last week when i called they said they didn’t receive it so I emailed it again and there’s still been no updates on the application summary?

Members don't see this ad :)
How long did it take them to update everyone’s info on the application summary? I originally emailed my MCAT official score report on 4/1 and last week when i called they said they didn’t receive it so I emailed it again and there’s still been no updates on the application summary?

I took the GRE but I'm sure the process regarding the application summary is similar. I sent my official score report in early February using the school code on the PCOM website. My application was completed and submitted on March 6th, and on the application summary my scores said they were received on March 8th. Im sure PCOM had the scores before March 8th, but maybe they had to match them up to the application or something?? which could have been the reason for the extra two days?? Hope this helped!!

Last edited:
First post on here (lol). But I am applying to this program next cycle and I was wondering for the people who got in to GAPCOM this cycle, if they could share their stats with me! Thanks!! I am slightly worried about my stats lol

I applied to both Philadelphia and Georgia Campuses. I got into both, but decided to go to the Philadelphia campus since it was closer. My GPA is a 3.3 and my GRE score was a 306. Hope this helps! Best of luck next cycle!

I took the GRE but I'm sure the process regarding the application summary is similar. I sent my official score report in early February using the school code on the PCOM website. My application was completed and submitted on March 6th, and on the application summary my scores said they were received on March 8th. Im sure PCOM had the scores before March 8th, but maybe they had to match them up to the application or something?? which could have been the reason for the extra two days?? Hope this helped!!

did you also email them when you sent the score report? it says something about emailing them on their site but i’ve emailed and released scores and still no update?

did you also email them when you sent the score report? it says something about emailing them on their site but i’ve emailed and released scores and still no update?

I didn't email them, I just sent the score report in. I looked on the PCOM website and it said "If you plan to submit an MCAT score you will need to forward to PCOM a screenshot of a full copy of your MCAT report as a pdf attachment of your AAMC ID number as well as the verification code which can be obtained from AAMC". I'm not sure if that helps but maybe just check to see if your ID number and verification code is on the email?? Sorry I can't help more :(

April 3 was when the school had all your app material? They got back to you really quick?!?

April 3 was when the school had all your app material? They got back to you really quick?!?

I think the scores generally take a while to process. I took the GRE, so maybe it's different, but my scores weren't processed by Admissions until almost 3 weeks after the score report was sent.

So I submitted everything except for my test scores by March 12. My application wasn't complete until April 3 because it took them a few weeks to process the scores.

So I submitted everything except for my test scores by March 12. My application wasn't complete until April 3 because it took them a few weeks to process the scores.

gotcha! it’s been nearly 4 weeks so I’m just not sure what’s happening haha

I applied to both Philadelphia and Georgia Campuses. I got into both, but decided to go to the Philadelphia campus since it was closer. My GPA is a 3.3 and my GRE score was a 306. Hope this helps! Best of luck next cycle!
Thanks! Congrats on your acceptance!

Is applying sending all my materials on July 1 too late I get my mcat score on May 7 but retaking it in June to get my score back On July 1 bc I know my score will be better. Or should I just submit my app and update on my new score

Is applying sending all my materials on July 1 too late I get my mcat score on May 7 but retaking it in June to get my score back On July 1 bc I know my score will be better. Or should I just submit my app and update on my new score
The application website says the due date is August but the school website said seats get full in June. So I would say send the app with the scores you have now because you might get in??? And then send them an update score. Maybe call the admission office itself and ask.

My gpa is a 2.8 still waiting on McAt score and been working in a psych hospital past year have shadowing and volunteering and 3 references with 1 from md doctor

So I haven't gotten any letter in the mail but I received an email inviting me to Research Day in GA to "meet with some of [my] fellow classmates, along with the Biomedical Science faculty". I also have a $250 tuition deposit due online apparently so yay (maybe)! I guess I'll know for sure if i get a letter soon. Anyone know about any other pre-matriculation info that needs to be turned in, i.e. physical, background check, drug test, vaccinations, etc?

So I haven't gotten any letter in the mail but I received an email inviting me to Research Day in GA to "meet with some of [my] fellow classmates, along with the Biomedical Science faculty". I also have a $250 tuition deposit due online apparently so yay (maybe)! I guess I'll know for sure if i get a letter soon. Anyone know about any other pre-matriculation info that needs to be turned in, i.e. physical, background check, drug test, vaccinations, etc?

congrats!! where did you login to see the deposit was due? I’m in a similar boat haha :)

congrats!! where did you login to see the deposit was due? I’m in a similar boat haha :)
Check on the application portal! You should've gotten a link & user/pin when you first applied. The email (for me) was titled "Acknowledgment: Receipt of PCOM Georgia Campus GradCAS Application".

Just received my mcat score 122 121 121 121 idk if I even have a chance

Same

Just got my acceptance letter from PCOM-PA!! 3.13 GPA, 497 MCAT, lots of leadership and volunteer experience :)

You might still have a chance! At the open house at PCOM-PA they said 25% of people they accepted last year scored below 483
Really wow that gave me hope . I’m retaking it in June 1 and getting my score back July 2 I was going to wait but if they don’t give out rejections til August it won’t hurt then I guess .

Just got my acceptance letter from PCOM-PA!! 3.13 GPA, 497 MCAT, lots of leadership and volunteer experience :)
Congrats! Did your application portal change at all asking about a deposit? I still haven't gotten a letter but it says I can pay a tuition deposit. Afraid to get too excited.

Congrats! Did your application portal change at all asking about a deposit? I still haven't gotten a letter but it says I can pay a tuition deposit. Afraid to get too excited.

YES, it did! And in the acceptance letter it mentions logging into the portal to get the link to pay the deposit

Also got an email about the research day and i have the tuition deposit!! Not sure what this means but I will wait for the offical letter lol

I'm almost positive if you received a tuition deposit, you got the acceptance!!! I apparently had the tuition deposit for 2 weeks and i didn't realize that until i received my letter (received acceptance via online tuition deposit April 2nd, and then actually receiving letter on April 14th and had to decide by April 15th) BUT CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS WHO GOT IN!!

Anybody know if there is a Facebook page for the PCOM Georgia Biomedical Sciences 2021 class to connect with each other?