PCOM chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redsoxfan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was wondering if any current PCOM students could give me an idea of my chances of receiving an interview this cycle. i have been complete since october. my mcat is a 31Q, undergrad gpa is 3.2/3.0. excellent ECs, incl patient care, volunteer, research w/publication, leadership, etc. i have only 1 DO acceptance so far (Unecom), which I am happy to go to, but know that PCOM has an excellent program and reputation. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'd say you'd probably have a good shot if you weren't a Red Sox fan. Pity :rolleyes:

in-state or OOS? Big difference in terms of chances, at least statistically..

I'm in-state, 3.25/3.05/32Q with an interview in a week... so I'd say that it's likely that you're competitive.. Keep in mind that PCOM is extremely competitive as it gets the highest amt of applications of any DO school.

in-state or OOS? Big difference in terms of chances, at least statistically..

I'm in-state, 3.25/3.05/32Q with an interview in a week... so I'd say that it's likely that you're competitive.. Keep in mind that PCOM is extremely competitive as it gets the highest amt of applications of any DO school.

i am OOS (MA), which helped w/unecom but isn't helping w/any other schools... gl on your interview!!