You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
PCOM Class of 2018
Started by PearlGirl
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
For those who didn't get the email, you could try emailing Simone and asking? Check your spam or other emails maybe.
For those who didn't get the email, you could try emailing Simone and asking? Check your spam or other emails maybe.
Have you been accepted or are the admissions committee just wanting to know if you are still interested?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The email asked if I was still interested in going to PCOM still because they are startin to look at the waitlist again...so I don't really know lol I'll let you know if I hear back again
Did you reply to the email?
yes, I told her I was still interested and she replied thanks
That makes me nervous
That makes me nervous
hey...don't worry too much! I dont know what it really means....I am still hoping the best for everyone out there that is waitlisted!!
Thank you!!
You're on the waitlist also?Maybe we'll hear back within the next week...
Yup.You're on the waitlist also?
Gl y'all I just dropped my seat today in favor of another school. Hope one of you guys get it! Cheers!
Me too 🙁Seems like there are so many people on the waitlist. I am losing hope.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there anybody applying again? To apply, do we need to receive LORs again?
I
I think so. Every cycle you need to have a new LOR for pharmcasAre there anybody applying again? To apply, do we need to receive LORs again?
Are you on the waitlist also?Are there anybody applying again? To apply, do we need to receive LORs again?
Are you on the waitlist also?
yes, it has been almost two months.
I
I think so. Every cycle you need to have a new LOR for pharmcas
thank you... hugh... gotta contact professors again...
Do you know when are they gonna open the early admission cycle for 2015? . And do we have to have a pharmacist LOR . I'm worried because I am too busy with summer classes, so I stop volunteering in pharmacy store. Therefore, I think I will have trouble of getting pharmacist letter of recommendationthank you... hugh... gotta contact professors again...
as far as I know, LORs totally depend on the schools. Some schools ask to submit two LORs from the professors and one from the professionals, but PCOM doesn't. PCOM only asks three LORs, so you can get from your professors..
let's not lose hope yall! we can do this! we have another couple of weeks to go until they make their final decisions
For those that are accepted already, do you know the orientation week ?
Have you been accepted?For those that are accepted already, do you know the orientation week ?
For those that are accepted already, do you know the orientation week ?
Its posted on the pharmcas school page. I believe it starts on the 11th
8/11-8/15For those that are accepted already, do you know the orientation week ?
Have you been accepted?
No...I was just wondering for future reference in case lol. & Thanks yall
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received waitlist update email storm Simon. The email was almost the same information with the one i got two weeks ago abut whether am still interested in PCOM. But this time, it asked if I have completed all my prerequisite courses.
I received the same.
I received it also.
At this point they probably are looking to fill seats of students who were accepted but have not completed pre requisites and other circumstances. We all should get a seat if not this class, the next class for sure. I definitely will be applying early the next cycle, if that should be the case.
Do you know when the next cycle will be opened for application ? ThanksAt this point they probably are looking to fill seats of students who were accepted but have not completed pre requisites and other circumstances. We all should get a seat if not this class, the next class for sure. I definitely will be applying early the next cycle, if that should be the case.
Do you know when the next cycle will be opened for application ? Thanks
Pharmcas opens on 7/14
I wonder how will they pull off the waitlist like are we ranked in a certain order
Just got taken off the waitlist this past Saturday -- received an email with attachments, and the same documents came in the mail a few days later.
Good luck to those still waiting! Hope there are more updates soon.
Anyone know when classes start? I couldn't find it on their website...
Good luck to those still waiting! Hope there are more updates soon.
Anyone know when classes start? I couldn't find it on their website...
When was your interview?Just got taken off the waitlist this past Saturday -- received an email with attachments, and the same documents came in the mail a few days later.
Good luck to those still waiting! Hope there are more updates soon.
Anyone know when classes start? I couldn't find it on their website...
When was your interview?
March 15th.
congratulations! Aug 18th is the 1st day, orientation starts on the 13thJust got taken off the waitlist this past Saturday -- received an email with attachments, and the same documents came in the mail a few days later.
Good luck to those still waiting! Hope there are more updates soon.
Anyone know when classes start? I couldn't find it on their website...
Ok mine was March 29 so I'm hoping it all works outMarch 15th.
does waitlist go in the order from when you interviewed then?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does waitlist go in the order from when you interviewed then?
I don't think so...Although they don't say what order or ranking system they do use, so anything is possible I guess.
congratulations! Aug 18th is the 1st day, orientation starts on the 13th
Thank you! Where did you find this??
you won't see it till u have access to nucleusThank you! Where did you find this??
does anyone know if if they reached their limit they would let us waitlisted know?....anyone else find out yet?