PCOM Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medic170

American Infidel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those filling this out, are you printing on it in ink, or are you taking a chance with the typewriter. I want to type it since that is the most professional, but it seems that no matter how careful I am when I type, I always make a mistake, and they only sent the one secondary in the mail. What are the rest of you doing?

Members don't see this ad.

medic170 said:
For those filling this out, are you printing on it in ink, or are you taking a chance with the typewriter. I want to type it since that is the most professional, but it seems that no matter how careful I am when I type, I always make a mistake, and they only sent the one secondary in the mail. What are the rest of you doing?

copy copy copy it as many times as you can, with the original quality as best preserved on good paper and type it. go one letter at a time if you need to and double check your work at the end twice. Ask another person to do it.

don't handwrite secondaries. I used to think it was okay but learned otherwise. it's just something you don't want to risk offending the adcoms especially with so much money and time on the line in this process.

Where in the world does one find a typewriter; I haven't seen one in YEARS! :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Staples. 80$

The essay for PCOM says to attach a statement so you can write it in word and print it out and just type the short answers on to the form. Easy enough....

Just sharing what a friend of mine did...and it looked fine on his secondaries.

Instead of typing, he wrote up his answers in word, then nicely cut and paste his answers onto the secondary. It still looked professional. If you really want to make it look good, after pasting, you can photocopy it and it will look like you typed it on.

Good-luck!

Peace&Health said:
Just sharing what a friend of mine did...and it looked fine on his secondaries.

Instead of typing, he wrote up his answers in word, then nicely cut and paste his answers onto the secondary. It still looked professional. If you really want to make it look good, after pasting, you can photocopy it and it will look like you typed it on.

Good-luck!

I always think you're AmyB when I read your posts...