PCOM Timeframe after interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

WishUponAStar

[This message has been edited by WishUponAStar (edited March 21, 2001).]

Members don't see this ad.

I heard in 3 weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
They are relatively quick, I think it took them about 2 weeks with me. If you have an interview, you have a very good chance of getting in. Last year they interviewed 550 or so for 300 or so acceptances, but don't hold me to the figures.

pcom ms1

Wish,

I'm a first-year at PCOM. I got my acceptance in "about" 3 weeks I believe. (Maybe a couple of days after the 3-week mark). Definitely less than a month, that much I remember.

I heard via mail, and it was regular (not certified) from what I remember. Funny how my memory seems to slip about these things after having gone through only one trimester of school! Do let us know as soon as you find out. Good luck.

There is a yearly fee of something like $300 for the on-campus parking garage, vs about $120 for the lot on monument rd, and each is come and go as you please (ie, "all you can park"). Unfortunately I have not seen any weathermen giving their reports, in fact until you reminded me I completely forgot we had those TV stations next to us! (Again, we become oblivious to the real world as medical students!) It seems like you have plenty of questions, and I will be glad to answer any others over email if you wish. You may write me at [email protected]. Keep your fingers crossed!

[This message has been edited by Smile (edited 11-26-2000).]