Peds anesthesia boards review materials?

Started by invitro
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

invitro

Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys is anyone taking the Peds anesthesia boards this October? What are u all studying to prepare for it? I'm using PEDs blue by Jensen. Does anyone know of a good question source?

Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I find peds blue to be good and its a relatively easy read. However I wish there was a good source of questions as I used the ace questions and hall's question for the ABA writtens with good results.

Perhaps ace questions (peds-related) are the way to go?