PenN question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

the3rdi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
sup ppl,

wow, i was so overwhelmed with the volume of responses and discussion of my last topic...

anyways- ill be at pEnN- i was wondering what other health schools/centers (med, pharm, resdient prg- whatever) are affiliated/near it and do D1/D2 students get to interact with those other students/residents outside Dpenn for business or pleasure either. on a regular basis? any common classes w the meds? tankya thanks

13rdivision

Members don't see this ad.

no we don't take any classes with the med students. The hospital, nursing school, vet school and business school are all within a few blocks of the dental school. There is a graduate student organization that plans events that allow people in different programs to interact. We had a boat cruise on the Delaware River this past semester. See you at orientation!

Hi sanara,

I think P-Dental is a really cool place to associate but I'm a new comer to Dental school so what is your advice or anyone's advice on dental school love hook-ups?