PennVet c/o 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i got an interview but should i still send my fall 2022 transcript??
When did you get your interview? Did they already send out the second wave?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So back in their email from September, they say that Fall transcripts are not considered in the review process… has anyone heard differently since then/is anyone sending theirs?

Does anyone know if we need to send our fall transcripts? I can't find the info on their website (I emailed last week and they haven't responded yet).

Does anyone know if we need to send our fall transcripts? I can't find the info on their website (I emailed last week and they haven't responded yet). I haven't heard back yet about interview/admission status.

No, PennVet does NOT require you to send transcripts before you are accepted. You CAN, but it will not help/hurt you. I would save yourself the time and effort and wait until you receive an interview and subsequent acceptance before sending them! As a rule with PennVet, if they need it, they will ask! :)

They will probably send a round of invites later this week if they are doing invites like they have done historically. That being said, we did just get back from break today and things are still fairly fluid with the curriculum change so it could also not be until next week. Just keep checking those emails and try to focus on anything else besides interview invites (easier said than done, i know :lol:)

Reactions: 3 users
A wave of interviews was sent out on Jan 5th according to last year's sub.

Reactions: 1 user
IS interview invite today

Members don't see this ad :)
also when is the interview scheduled for those that found out today?

Again, no email this time! Will they just reject all of the people who do not get interviews at the end of the month? The uncertainty is killing me!

Again, no email this time! Will they just reject all of the people who do not get interviews at the end of the month? The uncertainty is killing me!
According to their app acknowledgment email yes—-all rejections will be notified at the end of interviews sometime in Feb.

Reactions: 4 users
Just declined my interview invite. Hope this frees up a spot for another deserving candidate. Good luck everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 16 users
Yeah there are definitely going to be at least a couple more rounds into late February, don't lose hope yet!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
No news here:( no rejection either tho… were more rejections sent out yesterday too?

I didn't hear anything.

DO they typically send out invites every Wednesday moving forward?

DO they typically send out invites every Wednesday moving forward?
Judging by last years thread: it seems like interview invites are sent out the first Wednesday of January, and then on Fridays for the rest of the cycle. So maybe something in a few days??? Hopefully 😅

Still haven't heard.. I have so much anxiety lol staying positive though its my top school 🥺 Good luck everyone !!

Reactions: 1 users
I’m guessing they’ll send out invites every Thursday. Only 2 groups have been sent out and they interview into February so there’s no need to worry!

I looked back at the old SDN thread and it was January 14th last year which was a Friday in 2022

For people who have already interviewed, what time of day was you interview? Are you allowed to choose?

For people who have already interviewed, what time of day was you interview? Are you allowed to choose?

The first interviews are later today! They sent me an email a couple days ago with my specific interview time and zoom link. You don’t get to pick the day or the time. Hope that helps!

Reactions: 5 users
Nothing either. I wonder if they’ll send more after todays scheduled interviews

what time are the interviews today?
I had mine at 1:40 today! The two women were super nice but I don’t think one of them liked me very much. Or she just has a great poker face! Still thinking good thoughts though!

I had mine at 1:40 today! The two women were super nice but I don’t think one of them liked me very much. Or she just has a great poker face! Still thinking good thoughts though!

Same haha. I was like I think I did well but they had such good poker faces!

So I guess they didn't send any interview invitations out this week?