PennVet c/o 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got an email at 11:11am, IS application on hold after 2/17 interview. (surprised it’s not a rejection, I was mortified after my interview)

what happened during your interview??

Members don't see this ad.

Got an email about my application being on hold. Interviewed last week

what happened during your interview??
Just weird vibes, one of my interviewers was very stoic, I felt there were multiple questions that were intended to trip me (which is fine, but given how short the interview was I wasn’t expecting more than 1). I didn’t feel very confident or positive by the end of it (and I felt a little dumb tbh)

Members don't see this ad :)
Was anyone who interviewed on 2/17 NOT placed on hold?

Reactions: 1 user
OOS Acceptance!! Just got the call around 4:00pm EST. I interviewed on 2/17 :) this is my dream school I can’t believe it. Good luck to everyone else who is waiting!!

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
I’m curious to see if they’re gonna send out more interview invites since so many people were placed on hold :/

Reactions: 4 users
They emailed all of you today 2/20?? I assumed they would be closed on President’s day.

Last edited:
Anyone know if we get official acceptance letters in the mail? I really want a physical copy to hang up!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just declined my seat as an OOS student! Hope that gets someone off the waitlist. Good luck everyone 💕

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Good morning! Has anyone who was accepted over the weekend/beginning of the week received their formal acceptance email yet? I have not and am eagerly awaiting it so thought I would ask :)

Good morning! Has anyone who was accepted over the weekend/beginning of the week received their formal acceptance email yet? I have not and am eagerly awaiting it so thought I would ask :)
When they called me yesterday they said we should get an email today.

• Love
no. have some patience

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

your eagerness is justified. congratulations!!

• Love
Never got a call but got an email at 11am today, IS acceptance :)

• Love
Congratulations 👏 I would be just as excited as you are, I'm sure you've been patient for many years prepping for this;

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone still not heard anything?

Reactions: 2 users
I've still heard absolutely nothing so far :/ no rejection, no interview invite, nothing :(
Same here. I THINK that the last interviews are this Friday 2/24. If that is the case then maybe they are just waiting to see if anyone gives up an interview spot by then and if not they will just send out the rest of the rejections :(

Same here. I haven't heard anything since they confirmed receipt of my application...

got my rejection around 8am EST 🥲 good luck and congrats to everyone

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Has anyone else still not received anything?

I'm OOS and still nothing... has anyone gotten good news today (that hadn't heard anything before)?

Anyone have any idea how many of us haven’t heard and are on the “unofficial waiting list”?

• Hmm
Expecting my rejection tomorrow if it’s the last interview day☹️

• Sad
Expecting my rejection tomorrow if it’s the last interview day☹️
It just seems so odd to me to wait until the last interview day to send all of these rejection letters. Why not send them today?

Last edited:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but based on last years forum, we should hear from them tomorrow or Monday — and as tomorrow is the last day for interviews, at this point, the email will either be a waitlist or rejection? 😢

Last edited:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but based on last years forum, we should hear from them tomorrow or Monday — and as tomorrow is the last day for interviews, at this point, the email will either be a waitlist or rejection? 😢
If you have not received an interview, my best GUESS is that we will just be rejected since the waitlist people will more than likely come from those that interviewed but were put on hold after the interview. If the last interviews are today, it would have been kind of them to have sent out the notifications advising us of the rejection yesterday or today. Did anyone in the LIMBO gang hear anything today?

If you have not received an interview, my best GUESS is that we will just be rejected since the waitlist people will more than likely come from those that interviewed but were put on hold after the interview. If the last interviews are today, it would have been kind of them to have sent out the notifications advising us of the rejection yesterday or today. Did anyone in the LIMBO gang hear anything today?
Nope! Still in purgatory lol

• Haha
*drinking coffee while staring vacantly at my empty email* this is fine