PennVet c/o 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS acceptance from CA!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
OMGGGGG OOS ACCEPTANCE!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA CRY!!

• Love
Reactions: 19 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just looked through last years thread and it appears that the last wave of interview invitations [last year] was sent out the second week of February. And it said that if you haven’t been contacted by Penn at this point (no rejection but no interview either) then you are likely kept on the unofficial interview waitlist and will only be offered an interview if others back out over the next two weeks. Feeling really discouraged right now since I haven’t heard anything since the confirmation email months ago. Congrats to all those who have been accepted tho!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Just looked through last years thread and it appears that the last wave of interview invitations [last year] was sent out the second week of February. And it said that if you haven’t been contacted by Penn at this point (no rejection but no interview either) then you are likely kept on the unofficial interview waitlist and will only be offered an interview if others back out over the next two weeks. Feeling really discouraged right now since I haven’t heard anything since the confirmation email months ago. Congrats to all those who have been accepted tho!
Exact same. It’s soul crushing.

As a second time reapplicant to Penn, if it does happen that you don't get in, do a file review! Last year I got rejected from Penn without an interview at the end of February. It was so heart breaking, but the admissions director does an incredible 1-on-1 session with you. He was honest and told me exactly what he wanted to see improve on my application. I really recommend it!!

On another note, does Penn have an admitted students visiting day to tour the campus?

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
As a second time reapplicant to Penn, if it does happen that you don't get in, do a file review! Last year I got rejected from Penn without an interview at the end of February. It was so heart breaking, but the admissions director does an incredible 1-on-1 session with you. He was honest and told me exactly what he wanted to see improve on my application. I really recommend it!!

On another note, does Penn have an admitted students visiting day to tour the campus?

I’m not sure but if you find out please LMK!

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received information about financial aid or scholarships from Penn?

If I still have not heard anything at all at this point should I just consider it a rejection?

Same :( Why wait so long to reject us? This process is stressful enough.
Yes! I think I peaked in my stress levels about it a week or two ago, and at this point I'm just resigned to a probable rejection, but it would be nice to have been told one way or another earlier instead of stringing us along... even if we are on an unofficial waitlist to interview it would be nice to just know that! Weeks of no communication whatsoever is just stressful & disheartening :(

Reactions: 6 users
OOS rejection without interview, I was expecting it but it’s nice to finally have an answer lol

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Just got an IS rejection without interview. Not that torn up over it since I have an OOS acceptance that will actually be cheaper for me than IS at Penn would have been.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Did they email you guys? I keep checking my email and nothing is there 😭

• Hmm
OOS rejection 🥲 heartbroken but it’s fine 🫶🏼

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Did they email you guys? I keep checking my email and nothing is there 😭
last year when i wasn’t rejected with everyone else, they said my application was still in the running. Essentially meaning if an interview spot opens up within the next week or so, it would be offered

• Care
last year when i wasn’t rejected with everyone else, they said my application was still in the running. Essentially meaning if an interview spot opens up within the next week or so, it would be offered
I wonder how many of us are in pending? 🤔

i just called, they’re still conducting interviews for the next week

• Care
i also haven’t heard anything!! STRESSED

OOS rejection email at 10:18AM! I figured that was the case but i’m honestly relieved that I finally have an answer now

• Care
Hi guys! I don't mean to give any of you PTSD, but do you remember when you get a rejection e-mail after the interview? I want to mentally prepare myself haha.

Thanks!

Hi guys! I don't mean to give any of you PTSD, but do you remember when you get a rejection e-mail after the interview? I want to mentally prepare myself haha.

Thanks!
I got one the Monday after around noon EST

i’m praying we hear something today (for everyone who also hasn’t heard anything yet!) my stress levels are through the roof

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Got an email at 11:11am, IS application on hold after 2/17 interview. (surprised it’s not a rejection, I was mortified after my interview)

Reactions: 1 users