People who didn't get their scores!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HD Chang

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in Arkansas and did not receive my scores today either! AWESOME!
(Friday)
Holla at me if you are also cool and did not get your scores today!

Members don't see this ad.

Didn't get my scores today either and I live in Chicago. I'm starting to get really pissed off.:mad:

I didn't get my scores either. *sigh*...I hope this snowstorm that's supposed to hit doesn't delay my scores...otherwise I'm gonna be really impatient the next few days.

AHHHHH!!!!! %^%*&*!*#* $&*)#@$ HARTCOURT!!! I live in FLORIDA and still haven't gotten them yet! I can't take this anymore...it's like I can't even focus on studying for my finals either!! Why can't they just post the damn thing online? DAMMIT!:eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
I second ya LILBellydancer i live in florida too nothing today

For something that was mailed on monday, it sure is taking a long time to get here.

i live in delaware.. and still nothing

i call home every single day thinking mabe today they will come..

well, hopefully tomorrow..

Still only bills and ads in my mailbox in Arkansas.

wishing and waiting... :sleep:

Got my mail today. Still no PCAT but I am not freaking out anymore. Got tired of it :)

I feel u guys. I live in VA and still havent recieved anything. Hopefully tomo!! Got my fingers crossed.

Still waiting...I'm from BC Canada...not sure if any other Canadians are waiting for scores, but I assume were gunna be last...and it just snowed a bit recently:(

I'm from TEXAS and they still aren't here! I live less than 4 hours from San Antonio while people in Maryland and Michigan have received theirs. :rolleyes:

I also live less that 4 hours away from San Antonio and I STILL didnt get them :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
It's really weird.......the deadline to register for the next session is only a couple of days away. How are we suppose to make a retake decision if the freakin scores ain't comin'?

Count me in everyone, I live in Scottsdale and got nothing today.

Live in california, Didn't Get My Scores!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH:eek: :smuggrin: :eek:

I'm in Iowa, and I also haven't recieved anything yet! It is showing on my pharmcas website! well, lets hope the scores will be in tomorrow!:p

i live in California too and did not get my scores. I don't think they send out thousands of mail at once! They probably randomly divided them into a number of batches and send them out. Some people in Texas have not even gotten theirs. One girl from Cali already got hers so why shouldn't I? This is weird. I'm feeling so sick to my stomach just waiting.
If I fail all my finals I am writing a strongly worded letter to Harcort about this.:scared: :mad:

Hey, I haven't gotten my scores either, and Im from about an hour SW of CHicago, however, my friend who is like 25 mins away got hers today! ARRRH

I'm in Ohio, and I haven't gotten the scores either.... getting really impatient now. I thought the scores would come out in 4 weeks.

:scared: :scared: I live in Houston and STILL no scores!! The crazy thing is the center is in Texas, and usually mail to any location within Texas takes a maximum of 2 days. I have been expecting them since wednesday, and three days later...i am nearing the brink of my sanity!

my friend Jennifer and I also did not get ours, and we live in Phoenix, AZ.....we are both getting pissed, i have to take valium to calm me down......

I read somewhere (maybe on another thread) that if you don't get your score by 6 weeks, you can call. Anyone going to call? :D

NO SCORES TODAY EITHER!!
(FRIDAY)
I am f&cking fuming right now........
Time to call Harcourt.....

I just checked my mail and NO scores. I am pissed! :mad: I live in Maryland and clearly some other Marylanders have received theirs! So do we call and make their lives a living hell?:smuggrin:

I called Harcourt... GOt the brush-off. She said "We mailed them tuesday, just wait."

Tomorrow marks the end of the 6th week from the waiting period of "4-6 weeks"
So i am calling everyday until they show up in my mailbox. If they were mailed Tuesday from TX, why would it take 4 days to get to Arkansas..? Have they seen a map? I could drive to San Antonio in about 13 hrs.

Other people from my state have received their scores as well. I am so pissed.

Still nothing in my Arkansas mailbox either HD Chang :thumbdown:

I'll post if I see anything. I agree, I was thinking we'd get them Wednesday from how the mail normally runs.

I dont know how they've broken these up, but there must have been some order to how the mail was sent out... If we dont get them tomorrow, then we'll have to wait until Monday. By the way, she said, "they should be there by the middle of next week..." ha!

WOW, 6 and a half weeks later??? Harcourt is on the ball. Bubble test, received it 6.5 weeks later. I think they need to get it together. I could have mailed it to China to be graded and gotten it back by now.

I am also fuming...I did not receive my scores today either!! I pray they come by tomarrow so I don't have to wait until Monday...The University of TN told me I had an excellent interview and are looking to admit me pending a good PCAT score...the suspense is killing me! :smuggrin: :scared: :(

Any get there PCAT scores in the orlando area i haven't got mine tho i heard someone in Jacksonville got theres