People who didn't get their scores!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HD Chang

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in Arkansas and did not receive my scores today either! AWESOME!
(Friday)
Holla at me if you are also cool and did not get your scores today!

Members don't see this ad.

Just checked the mail here in NJ and still haven't received them! :thumbdown:

I'm here AggieRX. From university of houston. Still waiting for score to arrive in houston.

nothing in the louisville area.

do you think that they could have sent them out by when you took the test. Like were the 8 o clock test sent out before the 2 o clock test. i took it at two. thats just an idea?

im so nervous. i have already applied to 7 schools and this is my first time taking the pcat. so hopefully a bad score doesnt weigh down a 3.7 gpa too much.

Members don't see this ad :)
lord knows it is just so damn hard to stick a test in a machine and get scores. DAT test takers find out immediately how they did, this way of testing is so archaic. i am so sick of waiting-6 damn weeks? give me a break

From southern cali, just checked my mail. No pcat scores!:thumbdown:

I Live in north Mississippi and didn't receive my scores either.

How come there are only a handful of people that have received scores and there are so many others that have not?

where are all the Michiganders at....i am in farmingtonhills MI and no luck here either...tis ******ed

Once again nothing in Scottsdale, I agree with everyone that this is getting pretty frustrating. :mad:

Southeast Georgia here and still no score results. Hoping to be a happy camper come this time tomorrow night. Best of luck to everyone. -JL

Members don't see this ad :)
Northern Virginia (DC Area) - I don't have my scores, but all of my friends from around the area got them yesterday!

I Live in NJ and no scores yet. Has anyone in NY or NJ received their scores, they said 4 -5 weeks to "SEND THE SCORE", I think it's almost 6.5 weeks. UNBELIEVEABLE:mad:

I think everyone should e-mail the bastards. They wouldn't wait 6.5 weeks for their freaking payment to take the stupid test......I'm ready to take a road trip to TX:mad: :mad:

seeing everyone's posts is making me even less confident in receiving my scores...if you all live on the mainland and haven't gotten them yet, then my hoping to receive them here in hawaii is beyond possible! i even accepted the fact that it will probably be well into next week before i get any relief from this anticipation but i'm not even sure about that anymore! hopefully we'll all have good news very soon...

I haven't received mine in Maryland yet. I know 3 or 4 people on here from MD have posted theirs several days ago. If they don't come tomorrow and I have to wait until Monday, there will be hell to pay. They probably delayed mine trying to figure out how an essay that bad could even be turned in. Maybe they could step into the 1970's and let us type the essay next time. :mad:

TCKC

The thing that really sucks is that if you dont get them by the 8th, then if you want to retake the test you will have to pay extra for late registration. I like how they are bringing everyone down to the wire here.

Mail just came, and no scores in NJ!!!! They better be here Monday!

still nothing in kentucky. this is starting to p@#@ me off quite a bit. it was a scantron for god sake

I still have nothing in Frederick, MD! And I am going out of town until Tuesday!:eek: I am so incredibly pissed! Didn't it say they would arrive between 4-5 weeks and, yet, I read in another post that when someone called they mailed them out Tuesday. Doesn't that mean they mailed them out at 5.5 weeks?

you know it'd kinda be nice if they'd send in the scores to everyone at the same time. i'm kinda getting worried now... I hope they come in Monday.

I didn't get zilch!!!! City of brothery love.
I don't even want to look at it anymore, I'm stressing enough for finals...:mad: :mad:

I hope most of you guys got your scores, because if I got my score today, I would think everyone else did too.

Atleast some michiganders were happy....dearborn got their scores...still waiting here in farmington hills...i am thinking about pulling a heist...

still waiting to get them here. in june it took about 6 weeks for me to get them. i hope my mailman didnt screw up and give them to someone else, he gives us other peoples mail all the time :( (live outside of philly - around delaware).

Atleast some michiganders were happy....dearborn got their scores...still waiting here in farmington hills...i am thinking about pulling a heist...

I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and I got my scores on Friday. So I don't know why yours are taking so long....

I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and I got my scores on Friday. So I don't know why yours are taking so long....
man thats retaaaded! man i am so angry right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a thought...someone said a harcourt representative stated that the scores were mailed out last monday the 27th...i just received mine in saturday's mail...and i checked the postmarking...and it says weds..the
29th..so perhaps not ALL the scores were sent out at the same time...for whatever reason...i know it doesn't help but just thought i'd put it out there

Has anyone still haven't gotten their scores back yet? I am still waiting on mines. This is really rediculous...I hope they know that these scores are kinda important in the application process. I just wanna know what I got...sheesh

Has anyone still haven't gotten their scores back yet? I am still waiting on mines. This is really rediculous...I hope they know that these scores are kinda important in the application process. I just wanna know what I got...sheesh

Yeah, don't feel TOO bad. I haven't got mine. Even though im from Vancouver, Canada...i live just RIGHT above the US border...I probably won't get too worried until like friday this week

does anyone have that feeling that they're the only ones that haven't received their scores yet? I'm feeling that now...:( All my friends who've taken the PCAT have already received their scores, I'm the only one that hasn't.

AHHH! BC, Canada here too... I haven't received my scores yet either. I hope they come by friday so I can decide whether to take the test again or not!

:scared:

Still didn't get the score yet. I live in Memphis, TN.
I just called them and they said that some ofe scores were sent on Wedensday instead of Monday because they forgot to send them:mad: :mad: :confused:

I'm here AggieRX. From university of houston. Still waiting for score to arrive in houston.

:( Sry to hear that u guys have to wait, i'm from Houston and i got my score last Fri... should u just call 'em? is it 6 weeks already?

I live in the DFW metroplex. I still have not received my results yet. I'm beginning to grow a little worried.

My thoughts are that if I did not earn a very good mark, I've got very little time to prepare for a re-take in January. If I do not receive my scores soon, I'm under the impression that Harcourt Assessment will tell me "tough luck, order a transcript."

The school I'm applying to still has not received the scores either. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad sign, either.

Hey Phamdiva,what school do you go to in houston.

I am not currently a student. I graduated from Baylor back in 2000. I am currently working as a medical technologist. What school do you attend?

Anyone else still waiting for their scores? Hmm...I think I'm gonna have to make a call soon, if it doesn't come today. This is ridiculous.

Any University of Houston applicants here?

For those of you who are applying to the University of Houston Pharmacy program: The admissions committee has decided to accept January PCAT scores! While they do caution that this may decrease your chances, if you are in a situation similar to mine...this is great news! I took the PCAT for the first time in October and made a 72 composite. While this is a perfectly respectable score, I know that UofH is quite competitive. So, I immediately registered for the January PCAT in hopes of raising my score to 85 or higher. Good luck to all of you future pharmacists. And for those of you taking the PCAT plunge in January...study hard - the clock is already ticking :)