People who get accepted to Columbia are good looking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
blondes are like the plain donut you've had all your life. And then, you go into a new donut shop and you want the boston cream. Theres the analogy, so yes I concur with the rest of the peeps above. Mixed is better, but maybe only to an unfamiliar eye.

Members don't see this ad.

and then a mixed person is like one of those puff cream pastries...where you take a bite into this light yellow fluffy thingy and all this nice cool gooey filling starts filling your mouth..mMmmMmMm....

i just made that crack back there about koreans being the hottest...bc i'm biased...haha!

discolphie <~~~~~~ korean :thumbup:

discolphie,

I got 4 words for you.... AH BA SAY YO

Members don't see this ad :)
umasskid said:
blondes are like the plain donut you've had all your life. And then, you go into a new donut shop and you want the boston cream. Theres the analogy, so yes I concur with the rest of the peeps above. Mixed is better, but maybe only to an unfamiliar eye.

Not really a hot girl is a hot girl.

woodsy,
yes, a hot girl is a hot girl, it was a joke. lighten up buddy, everythings gonna be ok

oooooooooooooooooooooooooook....

it wasn't a very good joke....

woodsy,
im sorry if I offended you, if you look closely at what I said there's really nothing offensive about it. here, let me explain. I was only trying to point out that many people, including myself end up liking what they're not used to. Many of my korean and other asian friends will turn their heads at white girls I wouldn't even look at (Im white by the way). Likewise, I'll think spanish and asian girls are good looking when my friends of those nationalities just think they're average. The boston cream is whatever seems exotic to you, it's relative to whoever you are. And there are some great blondes, don't get me wrong. Its just that blondes are plain to me . Again, I didn't mean to make anyone angry.
umasskid

umasskid said:
woodsy,
im sorry if I offended you, if you look closely at what I said there's really nothing offensive about it. here, let me explain. I was only trying to point out that many people, including myself end up liking what they're not used to. Many of my korean and other asian friends will turn their heads at white girls I wouldn't even look at (Im white by the way). Likewise, I'll think spanish and asian girls are good looking when my friends of those nationalities just think they're average. The boston cream is whatever seems exotic to you, it's relative to whoever you are. And there are some great blondes, don't get me wrong. Its just that blondes are plain to me . Again, I didn't mean to make anyone angry.
umasskid

I think your idea only holds true for majorities towards minorities. What I mean is that an Asian person living in the US where the majority of the population are caucasions are use to being around them. So a "white girl" is nothing new to an Asian American guy. In fact, asian guys are often even more critical of a white girls' looks compared to a caucasion guy. However, the same does not apply to a caucasion person, who may see an Asian as someone very exotic since asians are the minority.

Woodsy said:
that is a good mix. I've had a Japanese mixed Spanish, very nice. Asian and mediterranean mixes are very exotic looking...I really like that

I dunno if I agree with this. When I went to Mexico, my Mexican friend said she was gonna introduce me to her friend who was half Japanese, half Mexican. As you can imagine, I was like WHOA, and very excited....however, when I finally met her......the genes really didnt combine well, if you know what I mean....

hey fred.....

i think you meant " yo boh sae yoh"....

but here are three words for you...

mo cho wah! :laugh:

I'm going to stop responding to what seems like a possible minority/majority argument. good luck everyone with columbia. even if the girls are not so hot there, you've got the whole city. peace

discolphie said:
hey fred.....

i think you meant " yo boh sae yoh"....

but here are three words for you...

mo cho wah! :laugh:

I use to have a really good korean friend in grade school and every time i called their house his mom would answer with yo boh sae yoh so now thats ingrained into my head. What does mo cho wah mean? I can guess what it means but my guesses would prob get me kicked off this forum. :D

Umasskid you got me all wrong dude, I'm not even mad. I just don't agree with what you are saying joke or not because it was a generalization. Now I am not caucasian. But honestly to me, a hot girl is a hot girl. There is no such thing as ordinary if she's hot. Ordinary, a lot of white girls, asian girls , etc. are ordinary. And there are a lot that aren't. That's all i'm trying to say, you gotta be careful of your generalizations. There's no grudges with me. It's all good.

BUMP! This is a great thread!