Pepid another question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jtu123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I love Pepid but had a few questions that I was hoping someone could answer.

What is the difference between the different Pepid programs, meaning the difference between the ED Suite, PCP Suite or CRC Suite?

I find them to be almost exactly the same, and trying to decide between ED Suite or CRC Suite to buy for next year as a first year EM resident.

Which one do most EM residents buy?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I love Pepid but had a few questions that I was hoping someone could answer.

What is the difference between the different Pepid programs, meaning the difference between the ED Suite, PCP Suite or CRC Suite?

I find them to be almost exactly the same, and trying to decide between ED Suite or CRC Suite to buy for next year as a first year EM resident.

Which one do most EM residents buy?

Thanks!
most residents buy pepid?

i use the ED suite. the anatomy pics are nice, and its a nice quick reference to have
to be honest i never even looked at the other ones they have lol.

I have the ED suite. Aside from the well documented iPhone port issues, I think it is a good product.

I'm an emergency physician so it honestly never occurred to me to check out the other suites. My guess is that they are repacked versions of the same content but I don't know for sure.

Take care,
Jeff